How do you think the 250 guys who are pointing out this year do next year in SX and outdoors? Hopefully my data is not wrong on who's pointing out and who isn't.
I had to pick one category, so picked SX.
- Osborne has heart, but he’s been around so long I’m not too sure. Seems like he’ll be a top 10 guy on the big bikes (with some better finishes), but we’ll see.
- Hill looked amazing in a few 450 SX races, could definitely be a top 5 guy and win a few with more experience in 450's, but not sure outdoors. He seems like an SX specialist to me.
- Savatgy will have to find a 450 ride next year. He’s got heart, he could be a solid pick, I see him like a Cole Seely-type of rider, top 5-10 if he can stay on two wheels.
Not pointing out:
- Plessinger seems like a Peick type to me, we’ll see. But, he’ll get a year to defend his title so I'd think he'll be back.
- Cianciarulo has had lots of injuries, and since he isn't pointing out I'd think he’ll be back.
- JMart has been rumored to be on 450’s next year, but I think could race 250’s if he wanted to since he isn't pointing out. My thought is that he should move up, but what the hell do I know?
- Shane McElrath should be back in the 250’s.
- Davalos has been in the 250’s what, like 11 years? And he won’t point out this year. Lol He can race 250’s for a 12th season, it appears.
- Jordan Smith should be back.