*this is for the TT'ers without a bearing press*
if your rear/front wheel have play in them chances are your bearings in the hub are worn. i've used this method with great results.
1. remove the wheel from swingarm(for rear wheel)
2. get the old bearings out, a punch should work, just work around the bearing til it comes free.
3. go to your local hardware store, and buy a bolt long enough to go through the hub, 2 washers for the size of the bolt/nut, and 2 washers about the size of the new bearings(must be smaller then bearing, but the colser the size the better)
4.with the new bearings ready for installation, and the inside of the hub cleaned, you can start your new bearings inside the hub.
5.with the new bearings started in the right direction,put 1 small washer on the bolt, then follow with 1 large washer, fit this through the hub.
6. once the bolt is through the hub, put the other big washer on the bolt, then the small washer, then the nut, finger tighten.
7. get your apporiately sized deep socket on the nut and tighten, checking regularly to be sure the bearings are going in right.
8. once the bearings are seated, you can release the bolt and remove, reinstall on swingarm and do the same to the front.