IRVINE, CA – March 31, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The legend of Malcolm Smith was forged in the blast furnace of the Baja 1000. Now this legacy lives on in the form of the 2015 MSR (Malcolm Smith Racing) MAX AIR gear. Engineered from advanced materials, this is the lightest and most ventilated riding gear MSR has ever offered. The MAX AIR line keeps riders cool no matter how the weather may be.
“The MSR MAX AIR line is our lightest and most ventilated riding gear,” explains MSR Brand Manager Nick McBride. Excessive heat is not just uncomfortable, it is dangerous. “Prolonged extreme heat degrades your physical and mental capabilities… Stay cooler, longer, with MAX AIR.”
Ventilated polymesh panels in the pants offer maximum airflow without sacrificing any protection. Stretch-mesh in the crotch further enhances the flow of air without inhibiting the rider’s range of motion. “Triple stitching combined with heavy denier fabric in saddle area makes this one of our most durable pants,” says McBride. Embossed leather knee panels provide for added wear and burn resistance. “Great for knee brace users,” he adds.
The matching lightweight micromesh poly jersey facilitates high velocity airflow, keeping the rider’s core temperature cooler in the heat of battle. A stretch collar with a Lycra™ dam keeps dirt and sand from penetrating the neck area while comfortable Lycra™ micro cuffs to help eliminate tight feel. “Not only is the MAX AIR jersey intended to keep the rider cooler, but more comfortable as well,” adds McBride.
“The MAX AIR jersey is designed to work in conjunction with our MAX AIR pants and gloves to create the optimal cooling effect that a rider needs in hotter weather, says McBride. “It not only lives up to Malcolm’s reputation for performance, it looks cool, too.” MSR —The heart and soul of what makes a champion continue.
Features & Benefits:
PANTS Retail: $119.95
- Ventilated poly mesh fabric panels in key areas allow maximum air flow while maintaining protection
- Stretch mesh panels in crotch and across back allow freedom of movement while still allowing free air flow
- Double and triple stitching combined with heavy denier fabric in saddle area increase durability
- Premium embossed leather knee panels for added wear and burn resistance.
- Multi-panel knee design with stretch mesh fabric, insures non restrictive freedom of movement
- Dual adjustable waist straps and a ratchet style belt closure for a custom fit
- Durable rubber thigh & knee logos adds durability
- Matching MAX AIR jersey and MAX AIR gloves available
Features & Benefits:
JERSEY Retail: $34.95
- Machine washable lightweight micromesh poly construction for high velocity airflow
- Stretch collar with Lycra™ dam to aid in dirt blockage and prevent penetration around your neck
- Comfortable Lycra™ micro cuffs to help eliminate tight feel
- Drop tail design tucks in pants and stays tucked in
- Bright, bold sublimated graphics with fade resistant properties to look good wash after wash
- Matching MAX AIR pants and MAX AIR gloves available