• entries
    53
  • comments
    415
  • views
    252,182

Cast Your Vote For The Cover Of The 4T Dirt Bike Engine Building Print Book

Paul Olesen

1,890 views

blog-0061659001431909555.png

We just got back the two cover design options for the print book version of The Four Stroke Dirt Bike Engine Building Handbook, and guess what? We are asking for YOUR help in choosing the design. We figured what better way to know what our fellow motorheads are going to like than to put it up to a vote. The two options are pictured below and whichever cover gets the most votes wins.

 

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=244480index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=244479

 

Cast your vote for Cover #1 or Cover #2 by leaving us a comment below. We are tallying up all the votes over the next five days and will have a winner by the end of the week!

 

For those who have been wondering when the print version of the book will be ready to order, stay tuned. You aren't too far off from getting a shiny new print engine building handbook sent right to your doorstep. :thumbsup:

 

For those who want to get their hands on the downloadable and printable eBook version, we are still running the 20% deal for the ThumperTalk community. Be sure to use the discount code: thumpertalk2015 to receive 20% off your purchase. Grab your copy by clicking here >> The Four Stroke Dirt Bike Engine Building Handbook (eBook)

 

Thanks for your support and I appreciate your input on the cover design!

 

Paul


1 person likes this


26 Comments




how do  you  choose,  they  are  both great....   

That's why we had to put it up to a vote! We can't decide either!

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

#1 it shows what you will be doing in a real world 4 stroke engine repair. it shows what you are going to see when you open 1 up.

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

Thanks everyone for voting! The winner is cover #2. For those of you interested in stats - between the voting here on TT, on our website, and Facebook cover #2 attracted 55% of the votes while #1 got the remaining 45%.

I appreciate the feedback and will be moving forward with cover #2 for the front and will be incorporating parts of #1 for the back of the book. I have set up a pre-order page on our website which can be found by following this link: https://www.diymotofix.com/books.html  While the book is on pre-order the book will be on sale for $24.50, be sure to grab your copy while the pre-order is available so you save yourself a few dollars.

 

The Four Stroke Dirt Bike Engine Building Handbook.jpg

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

How long till someone takes the PDF and uploads it to a torrent.... lol

 

I understand that our crowd can be cheap, but the book is worth it. Paul gives away enough free content here on this blog that I think throwing a couple bucks his way for the 4T book is fair. Keep it honest man.

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

How long till someone takes the PDF and uploads it to a torrent.... lol

 

I understand that our crowd can be cheap, but the book is worth it. Paul gives away enough free content here on this blog that I think throwing a couple bucks his way for the 4T book is fair. Keep it honest man.

Thanks for the support RJ. I'm well aware someone could upload the eBook to a torrent. That is a risk I decided to take. This would be a pretty disrespectful move and I am hopeful that the majority of folks in the dirt bike community are honest, are willing to support a business that supports them, and can afford a product that costs around $20. As most are aware, my business is focused on providing information and products that support the dirt bike community. If the support I put forth to the dirt bike community is not reciprocated and folks decide they would rather take products from me for free instead of buying them, then it won't take long for my business to disappear. Once my business disappears the free information I provide will also disappear. I know not everyone needs or cares about the information and products that I provide but this would be sad and unfortunate for those that do.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: