In this video, I discuss the importance of understanding the various energy systems from aerobic to anaerobic and how identifying which energy system is your "weakest" is the quickest way to making incremental improvements both in training and ultimately racing to your fullest potential. Literally, what you don't know is what is holding you back!
Coach Robb has been featured on a CBS Special, has been a guest speaker on the Golf Channel, and currently writes for 16 publications including GNCC.com, Triathlete Magazine, Hammer Nutrition’s Endurance News, and Racer X Virtual Trainer.
- 35 years as a human performance coach and instructor
- University of Central Florida; started the Master’s Degree Program in Exercise Physiology
- University of Central Florida; BS in Human Resource Management, Minor Computer Science
- Licensed Massage Therapist for 11 years
- USAT Certified Level 2 Triathlon Coach for 14 years
- Certified ACE Personal Trainer for 8 years