xr 650r with 710 big bore!!!!!!

any body else catch wind that thumper racing is testing their soon to be in production 710cc big bore kit for the BRP!! gives me a hard-on just thinking about it!! my buddies think the sonic stones off the old 110/100 feel bad now, wait untill the sorry ass 426er's feel the blistering sting from a ass ripping, fire breathing 710cc honda stone!! :D wouldn't it be funny to turn this post loose on the 426/450 site. ? I'm am game if any of you BRPer's got my back! :D :D

Just make sure you have your armor on cause they're probably already on their way over once they get their bikes started. I may have ruffled a few blue feathers poking around in the XR250/XR400 section a few seconds ago...all in good fun of course ?

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php/Cat/0/Board/UBB26/Number/760381/Main/752709#Post760381

mr660, a hard-on huh? For some reason that doesn't suprise me! "It's guys like you that jack off so much in the shower, you get a hard-on when it rains outside!" ? Now speaking of throwing rocks, would you rather get hit with a rock off the rear tire of a 426 with an 11,000 rpm redline, or a BRP with the rpm redline of a John Deere Hydro 175 yard tractor? Then again, rpm's mean nothing if you are not getting traction! Sorry to sink your battle ship! Ha! Ha! :D

• Like 1

Yep, that 710cc kit will sure do good in desert racing and the likes, but for motocross that pig of a bike (XR650) would need to lose about 75lbs and get some real suspension ?

Would be a neat bike, but for anything other than beginner motocross, it would be too heavy...period.

...but for motocross that pig of a bike (XR650) would need to lose about 75lbs and get some real suspension...

With a 75lb diet, our pigs would be nearly two dozen pounds lighter than the current CRF/YZF ? Where do I sign my pig up for that program :D

:naughty:Hey EAGLE426, all your talk sure is making me horney! did all those 3" welts ever go away from the last STING operation you were involved in when you happened to fall behind the old BRP. :D

Did that rash on your schlong that your woman told me about ever clear up?? And one more thing what ever i do in the %#@$*!# shower is my own business. you are just jellous that your little guy is not as active as mine! rain, wind direction & temperature, none of that matters when it comes to Big Jim and the Boyz! they have a mind of their own! :D

Before you get to out of hand comparing RPM's. who would you rather get punched by Richard simmons or Mike Tyson?? Thats what i thought!! Judging from your last post you seem some what literated, which by the way doesn't mean intelligent. this brings something to my mind, how are your math skills? obviously rusty! (650cc-426cc=224cc) ya ya thats right people, read it and weap! now to really make your heads spin. plug some numbers into a kinetic energy calculator and you 426/450's will quiver with the results and will never want to get in the way of a BRP!!!

As for you knuckle heads that want to compare stock BRP's to stock 426/450's on a motorcross track. well lets just say intelligence is obviously a virtue!! do apples compare to oranges?? if they both had vagina's maybe so but they don't! put both the machines in a neutral environment. not desert and not motorcross. woods, trails, single tracks, open fields, crick crossings, hill climbs etc. and your ass's would get wiped by the BRP's!!! :D

Yes that is right: If you are going to be stupid you have to be tough!!! in order to get to second base you must take your foot off first!! any more questions??? ?

put both the machines in a neutral environment. not desert and not motorcross. woods, trails, single tracks, open fields, crick crossings, hill climbs etc. and your ass's would get wiped by the BRP's!!! ?

There is no such thing as a "neutral" environment :D The ONLY place an XR650, even an XR710, would have an advantage against our CRF450's and YZF426's/450's, is in high speed open terrain. Throw in tough trails, technical rock picking, deep sand whoops, and our bikes smoke the poor XR's...

About the weight, well, 75lbs was a bit off since I pulled it out of my nether regions, but 50lbs is still a pretty heavy load to be carrying for extra weight... :D :D

My ass will never get wiped by a BRP in the kind of riding I do, so I am not seriously offended by your ignorance and ineptitude about what constitutes a good dirt biking experience :D

What has the XR600/XR650 forum come to? How could anyone take seriously a comparison of MX oriented bikes to the BRP. It is totally pointless.

Now about throwing roost, the BRP doesn't roost, it plows :D leaving long deep furrows that a farmer could plant in and little MX bikes get lost in. ?

• Like 1

When did the CRF450s get thrown into the comparison? I was away for a month and I guess I missed something. I like those bikes a lot but I also like my BRP? Apples and oranges. You can outfit the CRF to do the same stuff but it cost $$, but you can also outfit the BRP to be 50lbs lighter and with aftermarket crap and suspension rework but it is also $$. So buy one for the use it is designed for! They weren't designed for the same markets, that’s why Honda still makes them both (for now). I'm sure there are people out there that have both.

The YZF is in the same market as the CRF, ya'll should be comparing those two. I'm not going to go into the other blue 450s b/c I got a buddy that has one and I wouldn't trade my BRP for his WR for the world. He got it even after I recommended the BRP b/c he has to be different. Well now he is happy he is different but not with the WR, He still regrets it and will probably sell it for a CRF (b/c its different yet still reliable)

50lbs is pretty heavy but seeing as I weight 150lb and I have met many that are 200+ that can really ride it as if it was nothing. The 50 lbs difference b/w me+bike and them+bike doesn't make a bit of difference.

Now that I got sucked into this debate again I want to hear more about the 710!! Seeing as I'll have my BRP for a while I might as well enjoy it! When I retire it for something else I'll look at these debates more seriously! Until then I have to "dance with the one that brought me" b/c its the one that keeps bringing me home reliably and in one piece (at lest the bike is in one piece!)

Ya'll be good

JT

It is good to know that the XR needs another 60cc to out power a stock WR426. At Sand Mountain last weekend, I raced a hopped up 650R on my stock 426 and ran handlebar to handlebar every time we raced. Maybe we should of raced downhill so the extra weight would of helped him out... ?

I ride a KTM 525 EXC and would never condider dual sporting it. I have an XR650R which is dual sported that I would never take to ride straight dirt because I have the KTM. I came off the XR 600 dual sport and was very impressed with the power of the XR650. If I could only have 1 bike it would be the XR650R hands down. It may weigh more but It's a Honda and that alone says it all. Just stirring the pot a little! ?

well I'm a Honda/yami/kawi mechanic and have spent TONS of time riding and building up pigs and 426s. again, thew 2 bikes can cant be compared.

Major point the 650c could be good for one thing, wide open stuff. but stock,it is way too soft to go really fast. the wr426 you can hop on and ride ANYTHING. tight woods, wide open and even motocross :D :D :D. and now the 450s are here. i see Honda sales falling literally.dropping :D :D and now the 450s are out. who wants to put there stock 650 against a stock wr450, or a fully built 650vs fully built 450. ?:D :D :D then again, we ar just alking about a drag race. speed coems in the rider. i can beat most 650s on my 400.

I dont think it matters what bike you have as long as your good at riding and you fun when your riding. Just look at the bike i have and i ride it in the tight and technical woods and do pretty good. so i think it really depends on your skills and not so much the bike you ride. Anyone else agree with me??? :D :D ?

i can beat most 650s on my 400.

I can beat all DRZ's in a drag race on my 20 year old Yamaha Enduro :D

Most modern 4 strokes CRF's, YZF/WRF, etc, (except for the DRZ) will get the hole shot on an uncorked XR650R up to about 60 MPH, but then the 650 takes off from there and never looks back. Hold a 650 pinned in 5th for 1 min & see how many CRF's, YZF/WRF's, DRZ's are with you ? They're different bikes for different purposes with different geometries, gearing, powerbands, etc. All are great bikes in their own respects. I'm not color blind. I've still got a half dozen Yamahas in my garage (mostly older YZ's, IT's & MX's), more than a half dozen Hondas and even one of my old Huskys. All my Suzukis are long gone, but that doesn't mean I won't have another someday. I can't wait for Yamaha to get their 2TRAC WRF to market someday, but the CRF450'X' is calling my name for my next bike since my XR650R wants another stablemate.

wait untill the sorry ass 426er's feel the blistering sting from a ass ripping, fire breathing 710cc honda stone!! ? wouldn't it be funny to turn this post loose on the 426/450 site

Wait untill those sorry ass 710er's have to pick those pigs up off the ground, now wouldnt that be funny! :D