My son races a 2007 YZ125 here in the Mid-Atlantic. Usually one of the only 2-strokes in the 250C and Open C classes. Finishes in the top third of the pack on any given day......You will never convince us that 4 strokes are the way to go.

My son races a 2007 YZ125 here in the Mid-Atlantic. Usually one of the only 2-strokes in the 250C and Open C classes. Finishes in the top third of the pack on any given day......You will never convince us that 4 strokes are the way to go.

:D PERFECT!! :worthy:

just like what everybody needs to know.... and realize :ride:

I'm sure the 4 stroke guys will eat me alive when I say this, but..............4-strokes are ruining the sport of motocross. The manufacturers have sold us out, so they can make more money. Now that 4 strokes rule the roost, the extra noise is causing many towns, cities, and jurisdictions to initiate and enforce sound ordinances. I know of 2 tracks in my area that have been to hearings regarding excessive sound. I will never put my son on a 4 stroke as that could be the nail in the coffin. Hypothectically, if they outlawed 4 strokes at these tracks I speak of, it won't effect us, because will still be on the YZ125. the funny thing is, everybody bought into this 4 stroke thing, and there are no better riders than they were before. If anything, the midpack riders are worse than they were on the 2 stroke, because the just give it gas and hang on for the ride. I know plenty of parents of my sons friends, who wish they had not switched or at least spent time on a 125 before moving to a 250f. The grass sure wasn'tgreener now was it.....And they spent tons more money than they needed to. :D to the 4-strokes........