My '05 WZ450....The Yellow and Black Attack

cool bike. i've always liked yellow and black yami's .ive got a real 70's yamaha jersy that would match that bike and my dad has an old bike that would match it in color and beastly ness. his is a 74 MX360 two smoker. heres the pic as it was on ebay i'd get a current pic but its blocked it the garage right now.

the_360.jpg

BEAUTIFUL bike man!!! I've always loved the old yellow colors. I started with a mid-70s YZ-80, and later ended up with a 1978 YZ-250. I sure miss that thing!!!

Actually thank you but I am leaving tomorrow for FOUR DAYS of getting this baby dirty...including it's first race, on Saturday in Lucerne Valley. As far as the yellow goes, I had Yamahas groing up in the 70's and 80's and Yamahas' should be yellow and now for me....they (it) is! Thanks for all the compliments, oh, and regaurding the One Ind. Trooper Hurricane Helmet.....it's on my Christmas list!! ? And for those not familiar with this helmet, it matches my bike EXACTLY, oh and my team colors (or colours for our Euro and Canadian friends) are yellow and black too. I just hope I don't attract bees in the spring.