Best slip on for 09 yz450f?

Ok hears the deal. I dont feel like spending a bunch of money for a complete exhaust system so i am looking for a slip on under $350. I want it to give me more power and to have a good sound since the exhaust on the 09 yz sounds a little sissy. How is the two bros m-7 slip on. Or does fmf make a good slip on. which brands will give me the most power and a loud sound. Also do I have to rejet my carb with a slip on or can i get away without jetting? thanks

I just bought a LeoVince off Ebay for $125. $150 shipped LeoVince has a huge reputation in Europe. The slipon came loaded with goodies, spark arrestor, quiet insert and wash plug. Here is a link to the store-http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LeoVince-Exhaust-Yamaha-07-09-YZ-450-F-Leo-Vince_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5524ca8eQQitemZ250536577678QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Always had trouble with the two bro staying together, I know Pro-Circuit and FMF make slip-ons that are good. I have tried the Leo-Vince full system and it made great power but seemed really loud, the two bro is loud also.

which models by fmf and pro-circuit would give me the most power gains and a nice loud sound.

I think the 08 and 09 run the same exhaust. I bought a slip on (FMF Q4) and did not notice much difference between it and stock. A week later I put the FMF Powerbomb header on and that made a huge difference. Maybe with the price break that FMF is offereing right now, you could come in for around $350 for a full system.

On an '08-'09 it shouldn't be. Not in the mid range, at least. Almost anything is an improvement.

Really? I didn't think they were that stuffed up, my buddies is '09 and he said its much better. Only other newer bikes that ride with us are Hondas so........

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Two Brothers M7 slip on exhaust on my 08 and it has a major difference on performance. Although they are all complaining about the loudness of this exhaust we must consider that this is a RACING exhaust. If it is going to be used for trail riding there is a quiet insert that reduces the sound but also the performance. So the choice is always yours.

^^^motocross tracks are getting closed down for loud exhaust systems. You won't have any MX tracks to worry about it being loud and "cool" sounding if the get shut down.

I agree with you, i'm not a fan of loud exhausts either and i use a quiet insert whenever i have to. I'm living in Europe and here you can race with an uncorked exhaust only if the MX track is far from populated areas.

I agree with you, i'm not a fan of loud exhausts either and i use a quiet insert whenever i have to. I'm living in Europe and here you can race with an uncorked exhaust only if the MX track is far from populated areas.

Cool I am just not about promoting "toolbox" or "dunegoon" loud exhaust systems:thumbsup: