DRZ400 FAQ

New to the DRZ400, DRZ400E, DRZ400S, or DRZ400SM? Start here! The DRZ400 FAQ is full of the key tips, tricks, & step-by-step how-to's that will help you get the most out of your bike.

32 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Featured Content

Voile Manufacturing Straps
    There seems to be a million and one products to secure, tie-up, or tie-down the gear, equipment, or whatever "stuff" we store and haul. And, I have a garage full of these products because I'm a bit of stickler about organization and stuff staying securely where I tied it down. Recently the folks at Voile Straps sent me a variety of their polyurethane straps to try, so I wanted to share what I think about how they work. Before I dive into performance, I'll cover the highlights of Voile Straps: Manufactured from UV-resistant polyurethane that is both tough and stretchy. Strap buckles come in your choice: Heat treated aluminum that offer increased strength and slimness. Nylon that is non-marring, non-conductive, and non-reflective.   Your choice of 5 colors and several different lengths, including their XL series (thicker, wider, longer, stronger) Order 100+ straps, pay a $75.00 plate fee, and they'll put your logo on each strap. So, how do they work? Unlike other straps that I've used with a pivoting buckle peg & hole system, Voile Straps use a fixed retainer peg with a slight curve to it. Simply slide the end of the strap through the buckle and pull it snug on whatever it is that you're securing. Continue to snug the strap, pulling it over the retainer peg, completing the process by lining up the hole in the strap with the desired amount of tightness. Not only is this process fast & easy, since the straps are stretchy, you can set just the right amount of clamping force. So far I've used Voile straps on coiled electrical cords, to secure an 8' step ladder on my SUV, to keep the rear seat belt buckles in my Jeep TJ from rattling around on the highway when the top is down, securing my Giant Loop tail bag to a rack, and keeping a rain jacket tightly rolled up in my riding backpack. No question that they are super flexible in their uses, are easy to deploy, and they've held mt stuff exactly where I wanted it.   If you're looking for strong, versatile, easy-to-use, and effective straps, whether you're securing stuff to your bike, keeping your shop organized, or honestly, whatever, I think that Voile straps are a good option.
    Posted by Bryan Bosch on Jul 19, 2018

Video: 2019 GasGas Enduro Range
    The highly competitive GasGas EC enduro and XC cross-country models renew their image by incorporating improvements in the frame and suspension, the engine and the electrical system. The brand from Girona updates the looks of its enduro while keeping intact the wild, attractive line of its unmistakable two-stroke off-road models.  
    Posted by Bryan Bosch on Jul 17, 2018

• Popular Now

• Tag Cloud