Sign in to follow this  

2013 KTM 350xc-f

How are you guys liking the bike? I am really considering selling my 2010 YZ450f and 2011 KX250f any going to 350 xc-f. I ride about 75% trail, 25% track in Washington State. The 450 just tires me out on the tight trails so I want the weight/handling of the 250 with more grunt. I know that was the goal of the 350 but would love some real world feedback from guys who own and ride the bike.

Thanks (and sorry for the thread hijack :))

How are you guys liking the bike? I am really considering selling my 2010 YZ450f and 2011 KX250f any going to 350 xc-f. I ride about 75% trail, 25% track in Washington State. The 450 just tires me out on the tight trails so I want the weight/handling of the 250 with more grunt. I know that was the goal of the 350 but would love some real world feedback from guys who own and ride the bike.

Thanks (and sorry for the thread hijack :))

I'm also in Washington state and ride about 75 trail 25 track. Can't decide between XC-F or XCF-W

I race xc and trail ride in Ky. Just came off a 09 300xcw and got a 13 350xcf and I could not be happier. This thing handles better than any bike I've had and the power is smooth and strong. The only time it feels heavier than my 300 is if you are in extream technical situations. After they break in they are hard to stall and the suspension is great. I'm 41 and ride Senior A and weigh 210. I had a 250F in the past and felt the power wasn't enough for my size. This bike is ready to go in stock form IMO.