2013 KTM 350xc-f

what doew it take to put a headlight on the 350XC-f?

A stronger stator, which you can get from TrailTech. The stock stator might support a 15-20W light but that's about it.

How are you guys liking the bike? I am really considering selling my 2010 YZ450f and 2011 KX250f any going to 350 xc-f. I ride about 75% trail, 25% track in Washington State. The 450 just tires me out on the tight trails so I want the weight/handling of the 250 with more grunt. I know that was the goal of the 350 but would love some real world feedback from guys who own and ride the bike.

Thanks (and sorry for the thread hijack :))

I have a exc for the plate.

Ir ode the 530 and the 450 and love my 350.

I have had other 450's as well but always went

back to a 250 2t because of weight.

I have nooo regrets at all

The thing is as light and plush as it gets.

IMG_4814-L.jpg

Great woods bike.

How are you guys liking the bike? I am really considering selling my 2010 YZ450f and 2011 KX250f any going to 350 xc-f. I ride about 75% trail, 25% track in Washington State. The 450 just tires me out on the tight trails so I want the weight/handling of the 250 with more grunt. I know that was the goal of the 350 but would love some real world feedback from guys who own and ride the bike.

Thanks (and sorry for the thread hijack :))

I'm also in Washington state and ride about 75 trail 25 track. Can't decide between XC-F or XCF-W

I race xc and trail ride in Ky. Just came off a 09 300xcw and got a 13 350xcf and I could not be happier. This thing handles better than any bike I've had and the power is smooth and strong. The only time it feels heavier than my 300 is if you are in extream technical situations. After they break in they are hard to stall and the suspension is great. I'm 41 and ride Senior A and weigh 210. I had a 250F in the past and felt the power wasn't enough for my size. This bike is ready to go in stock form IMO.