Old Mags

Supercross

What do you guys do with all your old riding mags? I have way too many piled up, boxed up, don't really want to keep them, don't really want to throw them away. I've already torn out any tech tips that I wanted & have them in a 3 hold plastic sheathed binder along with other with other mechanical guides. Just stuck on to horde or not to horde??????????????

I used to collect them and had boxes full

One day I burned them

My wife hides them everywhere

This is kind of a personal story. My old man is kind of a POS. He did however get me a 1979 YZ 80 when I was a kid. He rode dirt up in PA with a group a guys back in the '70's, we lived just over the border in MD. Soon after he split on my mom and my three siblings, stole a bunch of money from us and latter on even sued my brother after my mom's death. He is really a piece.

Some time well after I was a adult, we cleaned out the cabin he and his group rode from near Shippensburg PA. We found a box of old Cycle World mags, it was bitter sweet, but I spent the afternoon reading through the box of mags. I have a box of old RacerX's in my shed.

What do you guys do with all your old riding mags? I have way too many piled up, boxed up, don't really want to keep them, don't really want to throw them away. I've already torn out any tech tips that I wanted & have them in a 3 hold plastic sheathed binder along with other with other mechanical guides. Just stuck on to horde or not to horde??????????????

Sell them..to me!