Red oil

Just one question and not another oil thread. I just want to know if the silkolene full synthetic oil is supposed to be red. I bought the kit from the TT store and I have never seen red engine oil before.

Thanks

It is supposed to be like that.

Full synth oil.

Smells like fruit. No joke.

Doesn't taste like it.

yep sure is. used silkolene full synth in my aprilia, works great and looks cool too :o)

motul 7100 full synth is red as well

Gotcha, thank you all

they mix it with unicorn blood...

they mix it with unicorn blood...

Is that how you get your bike to last forever?

The first oil change i ever did on the drz was with Suzuki Performance Motorcycle Engine Oil. It smells so chemicaly i thought i was going to get cancer just buy holding the container. I use silkolene now. Not sure about smelling like fruit but it smells more like oil and less like a crack house.

The first oil change i ever did on the drz was with Suzuki Performance Motorcycle Engine Oil. It smells so chemicaly i thought i was going to get cancer just buy holding the container. I use silkolene now. Not sure about smelling like fruit but it smells more like oil and less like a crack house.

Wow, Haha.

I use the $5 bottles of Dino oil at Crappy Tire. Smells like oil, and comes out decently golden still when I change it after 1600-2000km.

Is that how you get your bike to last forever?

i think it would have to be 100%. not mixed...

The silkolene actually warns about touching it, allergic reactions etc.

And

Cheap engine oils are made of....you guessed it: used engine oil. Not fresh dino.

But i guess its ok with frequent changes and non-intensive motor usage/modding.