Sign in to follow this  

decompression on a 05 crf 450r

Its hard to kick over but when it starts it runs great just getting

it started it's hard

Svaret på din fråga är svårt att säga, vi talar här inte bara svenska japanska.

You have landed in the Swedish Husaberg subboard here, we don't speak Japanese :p

Maybe post this in the Honda forum, not the Husaberg forum.

Hard starting can be from a few issues, but it sounds like you need to check your valve clearances first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bsaville07
      My 390 looked as though the shift shaft was leaking oil after a couple hours of riding. The shifter got stuck in the downward position and was unable to move or come up. After taking out the screw that threads through the middle of the shift shaft, then putting it back in, i was able to shift fine. I will be checking tonight if the splines on the shift shaft are worn down. Has anyone had this issue before? 
    • By MotoXRacer_19
      As the title suggests, I've been debating the idea of throwing in a high compression piston. It will bump the compression in my 2014 KTM 350 XC-F from 13.5:1 to 14:1. First and foremost my main question is, because I live under 1000 ft and usually run 97 octane REC gas, will I have to change the fuel I run or not? Also, will I have to change out the cams to aftermarket and re-time the whole motor and ignition? I guess I really don't know what to expect so any advice will definitely help! Attached below is a photo of the bike I plan on putting it in.  

• By gahwhy
      Hey guys,

My mechanic says my crank rod bearing is bad on my 2013 Husaberg TE 250.  I'm browsing http://www.hotrodsproducts.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=5626 and I see this kit that is compatible with 2008 - 2011 KTM 250 EXC BIKE,2008 - 2011 KTM 250 MXC BIKE,2008 - 2014 KTM 250 XC BIKE,2008 - 2014 KTM 250 XC-W BIKE

Is that compatible with my bike?

Let me know,

thanks!
    • By MotoXRacer_19
      Does anyone know how to, or if you can, change your AMA number? The race number, not the full thing. 
    • By Mongo134
      Hello to all the Husaberg owners and Thumper Talk members. As stated in an earlier thread by one of the TT admins, Brian Bosch, we "may" have an opportunity to get out of the "exotics" portion of TT and get our very own area to post and reply with Husaberg questions/comments!
      If you are a TT memeber and a Husaberg owner, let's get this rolling and see if there are enough of us! Let's try and do just one (1) post each so they can get an accurate count. Just simply state if you are a Husaberg owner, year and model.
      I will start this off......
      I am a proud owner!
      2010 Husaberg FE450