riding around helendale ca (silverlakes)

California

new to the area of helendale ca silverlakes and looking for some riding partners. let me know if your interseted

Have you been riding around the area to check it out yet. There is some good riding along the Mohave going towards Oro Grande ( kind of looks like a mini Grand Canyon..a few decent steep hill climbs) on the way out to the airplane cemetary. I still go out there once in awhile...shoot me a PM or email.

that's strickly illegal, but don't worry, nobdy will cite you and even if they did, the da wouldn't file so have at it. mght as well pull your spark arrestor out too so you can go faster.

Welcome to TT.

Don't mind dogggmnann. He exists on here to say snarky things to people. Not sure I have ever seen him be pleasant.

Most people on here you will find are very nice and helpful.

Who is this Dogggman anyway :devil: Does he really ride ???? or does he just hang out on the computer and dream of riding while he shows his true side on other peoples threads..............................do tell :p

Yea, because we all know that once you remove your spark arrestor screen, the dirt and rocks will instantly ignite

Who is this Dogggman anyway :devil: Does he really ride ???? or does he just hang out on the computer and dream of riding while he shows his true side on other peoples threads..............................do tell :p

I don't think so. I asked him his goals and positions but he goes radio silent at that point which indicated to me that he is interested not in discussions but taking out anger it would seem. I also notice the newer or more unsuspecting the recipient....the snarkier the comments. Like a drive-by insult. But he does get reactions...the time we are spending, so maybe that is how he gets attention? Wow, I hope that isn't the case....could you imagine if that was it?

i am still looking for people to ride with if anyone is interested

All types of riding, I hit Slash X this weekend from My Place on South Lake. Kramer Junction is a nice easy ride and there are a few tracks in the area. I ride just about every weekend with my son, we like to do long rides and you are more than welcome to join us.

This is my son hitting some jumps just 1/4 mile from Silver lakes

282489_3662492655813_2111143935_n.jpg

I would love to join you let me know when you guys are going to go and I will join you I am busy this weekend abut I am free most weekends

And we're are the tracks and jumps you guys ride.

There is a small track the other side of Shadow mountain road, Go to the top of the hill of the empty field the 1/4 mile west of the hill just the other side of the wash.

You can see Silver Lakes in the background

537726_3689820298987_639927942_n.jpg

There is also the dirt bowl the other side of silverlakes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dirt-Bowl/438531329533710?fref=ts

Good to konw that there are quite of people from the desert here that arent all strung out :p Definitely hit Slash - X when you get a chance. Its a good ride too

Hey I will be riding today around 330 around the track are described here if anyone wants to join me

May ride out towards Barstow this weekend.

What day are you trying to ride and are you guys leaving from silverlakes or trailering out

There is a small track the other side of Shadow mountain road, Go to the top of the hill of the empty field the 1/4 mile west of the hill just the other side of the wash.

You can see Silver Lakes in the background

537726_3689820298987_639927942_n.jpg

There is also the dirt bowl the other side of silverlakes

https://www.facebook...9533710?fref=ts

Nothing like shoveling out a lip to catch some air! I just like to ride. Never did have the time to shovel out spots in the desert to make my self look like a star. :confused:

Maybe jumps on the track are fun to him and he thought he would share? He said he was on a track bro....? Where's the love?