slowly but surely

Well, I'm getting closer. Haven't sent my cylinder out yet but I have my new oil seals in. My new prox rod kit is here. I have a new OEM piston. Still have a long list of small parts to order but its coming along.

Sounds awesome. Finally took a break from swapping out guitar pickups to working on the bike. Moved the skidplate back and took off the muffler and re-fit the pipe. It FINALLY went in all the way.

Sounds awesome. Finally took a break from swapping out guitar pickups to working on the bike. Moved the skidplate back and took off the muffler and re-fit the pipe. It FINALLY went in all the way.

sweet. Hope you get her running perfectly soon.

Here is the beginnings of my rebuild.

IMAG0143.jpg

where's the bike? dont you need a bike for the rebuild? lol new parts are always good

where's the bike? dont you need a bike for the rebuild? lol new parts are always good

the bike is in pieces across the street in my girlfriends garage.

seems far away doesnt it? i mean the bike lol

Just hang in there. It took me a year and a half to get mine done but it was worth the wait!

Yes, it seems so far away, the bike that is..lol what's going to take the longest to actually get it running again will be the crank and cylinder rebuild.

the bike is in pieces across the street in my girlfriends garage.

No wonder nothings getting done to it.

Edited by SAPPERS

No wonder nothings getting done to it.

HAHAHA!!!!!