TTR125L wheel hubs: what part numbers cross?

I need another set of wheel hubs, front and rear (I'll buy my own spokes and rims), and so I'm investigating if hubs from other bikes will work. Specifically, I'm trying to research which wheel hubs from other bikes will cross onto this TTR-125L I'm working on.

I've been offered a set of YZ80 wheels, complete, for my project. Will the hubs from a YZ80 fit on a TTR? If not, will any other hubs work?

Thanks.

I need another set of wheel hubs, front and rear (I'll buy my own spokes and rims), and so I'm investigating if hubs from other bikes will work. Specifically, I'm trying to research which wheel hubs from other bikes will cross onto this TTR-125L I'm working on.

I've been offered a set of YZ80 wheels, complete, for my project. Will the hubs from a YZ80 fit on a TTR? If not, will any other hubs work?

Thanks.

You need to specify the year

Why do you need to try and cross reference. Even if you try to find which other bikes possibly use the same hub, which you can do using Yamaha parts fische, they will still be the same price. Later model (93-01) YZ 80 hubs wont be any good as they were disc rear, whereas the TTR125L is a drum brake rear. Early model YZ 80 hubs wont be any good either.

Edited by Swapper265

Why do you need to try and cross reference. Even if you try to find which other bikes possibly use the same hub, which you can do using Yamaha parts fische, they will still be the same price. Later model (93-01) YZ 80 hubs wont be any good as they were disc rear, whereas the TTR125L is a drum brake rear. Early model YZ 80 hubs wont be any good either.

I'm trying to cross reference so I can expand my search. Like right now, someone is offering me a free set of complete rims from a YZ80. Will those hubs fit? Or, I may find someone selling a set of hubs off an XT225. Would those work? Maybe I could post a WTB ad for a set of hubs for a KLX110; I'd do that if I knew beforehand that they'd fit.

There are any number of reasons to want part number x-references...

I'm trying to cross reference so I can expand my search. Like right now, someone is offering me a free set of complete rims from a YZ80. Will those hubs fit? Or, I may find someone selling a set of hubs off an XT225. Would those work? Maybe I could post a WTB ad for a set of hubs for a KLX110; I'd do that if I knew beforehand that they'd fit.

There are any number of reasons to want part number x-references...

Well i already answered the question about the YZ80 hubs !!

You need to specify the year

If you specified the year model i ''may'' be able to help

The TTR I'm working with is an '05 (blue frame). I have no idea what year the YZ rims are, I'll find out. Maybe the front one will work?