Sign in to follow this  

ktm 150sx help

hello

i weight 190 and 5'11 i was just wondering if it was possible to blow up a 150sx if you were to heavy

thank you and plz help

hello

i weight 190 and 5'11 i was just wondering if it was possible to blow up a 150sx if you were to heavy

thank you and plz help

haha you're not going to blow it up if your heavy.

I once bomed a cr480 and i was around 150lbs! That was a honda though, you should be ok.lol

I am slightly heavier than the average 150 rider is, at 240 lbs in gear. Mine hasn't grenaded yet!

hey now, I still bleed red too ;) some ktm guys still have a soft spot for Hondas ;)

Just messin around. I bleed red too, just not honda red.lol

I am 230lbs and my 150sx has no trouble hauling me around in the deep sand of my favorite MX track.

hey now, I still bleed red too ;) some ktm guys still have a soft spot for Hondas ;)

ya i like honda just as much as ktm. I just do not like the jap bikes
  • Like 1

I'm always amazed at how many people (younger folks) don't realize that Honda is a Japanese company.

I was assuming that statement about not liking "Jap" bikes was tongue in cheek.

People really don't know Honda is a Japanese company? How clueless can a person be?

Where do they think Honda comes from?

If that is possible I wouldn't be surprised if they think JAP is an acronym for something and not an abbreviation for Japan. Or maybe it's a large corporation from India that builds Yamaha, Kawasaki and Suzuki. But not Honda. They are from good old Ohio. Founded by Frank Hondaski

Jeez.

Edited by modifier
  • Like 1

ya i like honda just as much as ktm. I just do not like the jap bikes

Insert record screeching to halt noise here.

This thread was going so well too

Rob

hello

thank you and plz help

thanks now i can sleep better

I get the feeling this kid was riding his buddies 150sx and something happened to it. He's worried because he thinks he's to heavy for it and might be responsible for the damage.

I'm always amazed at how many people (younger folks) don't realize that Honda is a Japanese company.

i was doing two things at once, So i accidently made a error

No problem, my youngest son who is in college and national guard and is no slouch just figured out last year that Honda is a Japanese company. I really believe if you asked people under 25 to name 3 Japanese car companies a high percentage wouldnt name Honda.

If that is possible I wouldn't be surprised if they think JAP is an acronym for something and not an abbreviation for Japan. Or maybe it's a large corporation from India that builds Yamaha, Kawasaki and Suzuki. But not Honda. They are from good old Ohio. Founded by Frank Hondaski

Jeez.

Well, some of the Hondas are assemble in Ohio, so does that count? I remember I worked at a KTM dealer in the mid 90's and everyone always thought they were made in Australia. Hell, I don't even think most people know where Austria is.

Well, some of the Hondas are assemble in Ohio, so does that count? I remember I worked at a KTM dealer in the mid 90's and everyone always thought they were made in Australia. Hell, I don't even think most people know where Austria is.

It's next to AUS, dummy.:)

you wont blow it up from your weight, but make sure its jetted good and running good oil as in maxima k2 @ a 40-1 (no richer on oil than 40-1 with maxima k2) And also you can change your power curve with EASE with just turning the powervalve adjuster. You can get more low end and make top end smoother and not quit as harsh or the other way around. ktm 150sx's are the funnest bikes of all time for sure!!! have fun with it!!!