CaveMike need new brake lines. Stock or Galfer?

Brakes on CaveMike's yz250 be complete mush. Him need run through and rebuild. Him going get new brake lines. Stock be best or should him look at braided galfer lines?

braided for sure. i've liked both galfer and motion pro. hard to go wrong with either. motion pro will make them custom for you if you need a little extra length for tall bars etc. just call them.

Cave mike will be happiest with shinny fancy new galfer lines.... Shinny=good, good=1st place, 1st place=girls, girls=happy Cave Mike! Can't lose!

Wait for Honda rider come close. Club head Honda rider. Steal front brake system Honda. Make easy stop for cave girl. Not have turn around. More time make nice with cave girl.

I'm getting a little concened about CaveMike.He's starting to use fancy word's like BRAIDED and GALFER.

Wait for Honda rider come close. Club head Honda rider. Steal front brake system Honda. Make easy stop for cave girl. Not have turn around. More time make nice with cave girl.

Thank you shagger,that's funny right there!!! I had to change shirt's due to coffee running out my nose at 5:40 in the morning. :lol::thumbsup:

What......no jokes about Flintstone brakes?!?

:eek: poor honda rider :smirk:

Galfer all the way

Tusk lines from Rocky Mountain. They are made by Galfer, but cost less. They even say Galfer on them.

My issue with aftermarket lines is the fittings. They are usually not as strong as stock. Galfer is especially weak. The performance is a little better, but not worth a fitting shattering like glass. A stock Honda cr line works very well and has good fittings.

My issue with aftermarket lines is the fittings. They are usually not as strong as stock. Galfer is especially weak. The performance is a little better, but not worth a fitting shattering like glass. A stock Honda cr line works very well and has good fittings.

Well DARN.

I have never heard of this and have never had an issue with any of my Galfer lines. Good info for the future should anything happen, thanks!