CaveMike need new brake lines. Stock or Galfer?

Wait for Honda rider come close. Club head Honda rider. Steal front brake system Honda. Make easy stop for cave girl. Not have turn around. More time make nice with cave girl.

Thank you shagger,that's funny right there!!! I had to change shirt's due to coffee running out my nose at 5:40 in the morning.??
  • Like 2

My issue with aftermarket lines is the fittings. They are usually not as strong as stock. Galfer is especially weak. The performance is a little better, but not worth a fitting shattering like glass. A stock Honda cr line works very well and has good fittings.

• Like 3

My issue with aftermarket lines is the fittings. They are usually not as strong as stock. Galfer is especially weak. The performance is a little better, but not worth a fitting shattering like glass. A stock Honda cr line works very well and has good fittings.

Well DARN.

I have never heard of this and have never had an issue with any of my Galfer lines. Good info for the future should anything happen, thanks!