Sign in to follow this  

WestVirginia Hatfield-McCoy: Buffalo Mountain

Does anyone ride this trail system from this forum? I ride there myself and was wondering so maybe we could have a group get together and ride there. If not, no worries.

We ride buffalo,rockhouse,bear wallow and little coal ,which btw is getting chewed up by timber cutting. we ride year round . Usually me and partner. Solo also but not recommended lol. Big country especially if u are solo. Always be prepared . One never knows. There is the system comprised of pinnacle,indian ridge,and pocahontas. Good place for beginners or dual sporters . Mainly geared toward quads and other low skill level machines. I can take my gsrden tractor on most of trails there,lol . There are countless outlaw trails in area . Like i said , big country. Carry ribbon for marking waypoints . Exercise caution because the system is patroled snd if ranger observes u entering off outlaw trails you will be cited . There is so much fun to be had and challenges to be found no matter if a vet A or a beginner. Do me a favor and leave alcohol in your vehicle . I dont like drunk riders .

• Like 1