Perfect season.

Supercross

Tomac is well on his way and talent wise is more then worthy to such a task.

Needless to say is a lot of luck is needed. K-Roc cannot touch him straight up

and he appears to be tho only one approaching his level. To bad we were denied a

Wilson Tomac showdown season.

Ken isn't too far behind, and it's a matter of time until Eli falters just a bit - if he does Kenny will be there. If he doesn't, you're 100% right, he'll go for the sweep. Pretty impressive!

Ain't gonna happen!! Eli will not win every round.........'mark my words, he is going to take a huge dirt nap before it's over!! He is getting way too cocky at his amazing speed and the track will get the best of him before the season's out.

Ken isn't too far behind, and it's a matter of time until Eli falters just a bit - if he does Kenny will be there. If he doesn't, you're 100% right, he'll go for the sweep. Pretty impressive!

So you're saying Kenny may beat him straight up, Eli may fall, crash, make a mistake but he keeps being perfect he will have a perfect season? That's like saying if my bitch shuts her mouth, blows me & doesn't cheat we will have a perfect relationship.

So you're saying Kenny may beat him straight up, Eli may fall, crash, make a mistake but he keeps being perfect he will have a perfect season? That's like saying if my bitch shuts her mouth, blows me & doesn't cheat we will have a perfect relationship.

Analogy of the day right there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see your reading comprehension has let you down again... still. Never expect much else from you though, so don't worry, the bar is very low.

Oh, your wife sounds like a very lucky woman... You hit your head a few to many times? Or were you just smacked around a bit too much as a child?

I see your reading comprehension has let you down again... still. Never expect much else from you though, so don't worry, the bar is very low.

Oh, your wife sounds like a very lucky woman... You hit your head a few to many times? Or were you just smacked around a bit too much as a child?

:cry: :cry: :cry::lol:. You post something that dumb & it's me that comprehend? Talk about a low bar, captain obvious. Same could be said for every rider out there using your own words. Edited by TroyLee_Roosta

And Americans wonder why the place is falling apart... Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen.

And Americans wonder why the place is falling apart... Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that time of month?

Yawn.

Three races, Three different winners - Perfect So Far.

Three races, Three different winners - Perfect So Far.

You're talking about the wrong class there buddy. They are discussing lites.

Yawn.

Yeah, that's how most feel reading your overly serious internet dribble :thumbsup:

Tomac will not have a perfect season, and he is still only one night away from losing the red plate. It aint over til it's over folks. Roczen is very much still in this.

Oh sorry guys, Snore.... :thumbsup:

Tomac will not have a perfect season, and he is still only one night away from losing the red plate. It aint over til it's over folks. Roczen is very much still in this.

You must not have read. If he doesn't get beat or lose a race he will have a perfect season. :ride: Edited by TroyLee_Roosta

Ain't gonna happen!! Eli will not win every round.........'mark my words, he is going to take a huge dirt nap before it's over!! He is getting way too cocky at his amazing speed and the track will get the best of him before the season's out.

Agree, I'm a big Tomac fan but he will go down at some point and it will cost him the win. Just hope he doesnt get hurt. I like Roczen (except listening to him talk, he tries too hard to cover the German accent, just go with it, its cool!) and he is fast but I think Tomac is just a smarter rider at this point.

doubt it, look at his speed, do you think that hes getting tired or that hes trying to hard? look at anaheim 2 when he was in third. he looked calm and wasent that aggresive

its the goverment fault...

You must not have read. If he doesn't get beat or lose a race he will have a perfect season. :ride:

Sorry but you are the one having trouble reading/writing.... For starters your first sentence is an incomplete sentence; you make that error often. Second, I stated that tomac is only one might away from losing the red plate, obviously if that happened he wouldn't have had a perfect season.