Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Perfect season.

This thread absolutely delivers! I love the Tomac hating! I for one like the kid and believe that he will sweep every race. Of course "Tomac is racing a very-very fine line between amazing talent and one mistake or bobble before he's going down hard". Aren't they all racing a fine line between winning and crashing? I mean, if I were a team owner I would really hope my guy would race as close to the edge as possible right? IMO, Tomac isn't even racing on the edge; he looks extremely comfortable and in control to me. Kind of reminds me of McGrath back in the day.

Wow, so know it's Tomac hating if you say anything other than what YOU feel is appropriate ?? Whatever rocks your keyboard bud. I don't dislike Tomac and know we're watching a future multi-winning 450 champion polish his skills in the lites class. Now if you think he is going to go 1st the whole way that's great but the guy is making some crazy...(but awesome) moves out on the track that has no room for mistakes. Eli is the man right now and that only builds more & more confidence which will make him push harder which will put him on the ground! This is MY opinion of course!

Wow, so know it's Tomac hating if you say anything other than what YOU feel is appropriate ?? Whatever rocks your keyboard bud. I don't dislike Tomac and know we're watching a future multi-winning 450 champion polish his skills in the lites class. Now if you think he is going to go 1st the whole way that's great but the guy is making some crazy...(but awesome) moves out on the track that has no room for mistakes. Eli is the man right now and that only builds more & more confidence which will make him push harder which will put him on the ground! This is MY opinion of course!

After re-reading my post, I agree and apologize if I offended you. :cheers:
  • Like 1

Lots of people seem to forget these fast as hell tops guys get the magic, then one crash can bring it to a screeching halt & it never returns.

• Like 2

He said "lots", not all :thumbsup::D . Canard has god on his side. I think that sort of has more power then roids :thinking:

yeah i seen that you said lot's. just making a point. canard, reed, james, and villi all have had some pretty bad injuries and wouldn't you say that they are the top guys?
  • Like 1

yeah i seen that you said lot's. just making a point. canard, reed, james, and villi all have had some pretty bad injuries and wouldn't you say that they are the top guys?

I would concur with your assessment

Even if he didnt crash tonight, I don't think he would have won. His results looked off all day

As predicted Tomac throws one away,K-Roc has the red plate and he is sitting beside me at the Hyatt bar in Oakland . I just congratulated him. The pressure is on tomac now!

• Like 3

Nope. Wouldn't have been a season anyhow as the west is just part of a season, east/west is the season.

Edited by markit

I hope our negative energy is effective in bringing down the riders we do not like. But sometimes I think I am just evolving & can see the future. I have this big ol' dinosaur brain & I am way further ahead then most of humanity. I have these things called magnets. Perpetual motion

:lol: Stalker

We got lucky, there were lots of the racing crowd hanging at our hotel bar, had some fun chatting and watching.
  • Like 1

Agree, I'm a big Tomac fan but he will go down at some point and it will cost him the win. Just hope he doesnt get hurt. I like Roczen (except listening to him talk, he tries too hard to cover the German accent, just go with it, its cool!) and he is fast but I think Tomac is just a smarter rider at this point.

I hate being right all the time!

Has anybody seen or heard anything about Tomac's post crash condition? Injured or just banged up?

Anyone?

I have to admit I was hoping for a bad race or DNF from Eli. Just wanted to see some closer racing and the championship come down to the wire. Sure hope he didn't get hurt though. That was a pretty hard crash.

• Like 1