Sign in to follow this  

2006 WR250F brake light switch?

Anyone aware of a plug & play hookup for a 2006 WR250F brake light switch? I've seen the one from sicass racing, but I'm not seeing where it would plug into the harness, if at all.

I don't know of one. I doubt that there is a "plug and play" available. It shouldn't be to hard to figure out, it's only one circuit. The wire for brakeligh to the tailight already exists - at least up to under the fender. For the rest, you just play it by ear.

The switch for the master cylinder is available from Baja Designs, and from parts unlimited. They're pretty generic. They are normally open, and close on pressure from the cylinder.

Also, if you look around on the Baja Designs web site, you can find their wiring diagrams, which would lay out the circuit for you. If you don't find the diagrams easily on their menu, try googling for the address. They are PDF files.

Toby

Anyone aware of a plug & play hookup for a 2006 WR250F brake light switch? I've seen the one from sicass racing, but I'm not seeing where it would plug into the harness, if at all.

It depends on which brake switch .... Front plugs in behind the headlight and rear plugs in under the seat.. Yellow/ White wires.