Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Its about time CBS gets it right!

So the one hour long CBS supercross show was pretty good. They showed both heat races and some moments from the lcq along with the coverage of Windham. They squeezed all that and the main race into an hour long show. Last year they showed only one heat race and only highlights from the other (usually better) heat race.

• Like 2

How about a spoiler alert? I have no idea if the coverage sucked or not & as an expert in cinematography I look forward to these things! :(

• Like 2

GET IT RIGHT, I had Montel Willams selling something. Just have to say thanks to motocrossfails for posting it so fast.

Speed and CBS getting better. Must be us folks on TT telling them what to do, and how to do it. Shaheen has cleaned up his act for sure, and getting better every week. I used to despise him now he is just mildly annoying to tolerable. Although that's probably because Stewart has been nowhere close to the front this year for him to gawk over.

Speed and CBS getting better. Must be us folks on TT telling them what to do, and how to do it. Shaheen has cleaned up his act for sure, and getting better every week. I used to despise him now he is just mildly annoying to tolerable. Although that's probably because Stewart has been nowhere close to the front this year for him to gawk over.

I'm glad someone can tolerate him because I can't stand the son-of-a-bitch and wish he would go back to NASCAR never to be heard from at an SX event again!! That's right, I'm not only a Shaheen hater, I'm the f'n president of the Ralph haters club!! :smirk:

• Like 4

I'm glad someone can tolerate him because I can't stand the son-of-a-bitch and wish he would go back to NASCAR never to be heard from at an SX event again!! That's right, I'm not only a Shaheen hater, I'm the f'n president of the Ralph haters club!! :smirk:

i wish that too! bring in Jim Holley and Weege! they can keep Emig. but they should tell him he can't say "ok" at all! i think if they did that it would be a all-star cast!!
  • Like 1

How about a spoiler alert? I have no idea if the coverage sucked or not & as an expert in cinematography I look forward to these things! :(

You got it buddy! A spoiler alert just for all the many cinematography experts here on TT! We dont want to be stepping on any dicks here so we better have spoiler alerts for the following things:

when Erin Bates is wearing a cleavage shirt

how many times Ralph says Reed is "gritty"

for the brett micheal fans to know when get yo ride on is played

if the coverage is good or bad

if little hanny takes somebody out

if Carmicheal looks a little chubby

if KW14 is ever NOT the man

if Barcia cuts his hair

did I leave anything out?

we dont want to offend anybody now do we :thinking:

Edited by motogeek
  • Like 1

I got pissed at Ralph when he mentioned the whole "Canard broke his back 1 year ago" story twice in a row, then the whole story again 10 minutes later. &%$#@!?

• Like 1

You got it buddy! A spoiler alert just for all the many cinematography experts here on TT! We dont want to be stepping on any dicks here so we better have spoiler alerts for the following things:

when Erin Bates is wearing a cleavage shirt

how many times Ralph says Reed is "gritty"

for the brett micheal fans to know when get yo ride on is played

if the coverage is good or bad

if little hanny takes somebody out

if Carmicheal looks a little chubby

if KW14 is ever NOT the man

if Barcia cuts his hair

did I leave anything out?

we dont want to offend anybody now do we :thinking:

It is by trial & error, when someone gets offended, trust me we will know :thumbsup: . Do feel free to send out texts, blogs whatever if DD every shows those gorgeous tits of her's!!!!

i wish that too! bring in Jim Holley and Weege! they can keep Emig. but they should tell him he can't say "ok" at all! i think if they did that it would be a all-star cast!!

Jim Holley fumbles worse than RC and Emig together, he is a nice guy but a terrible commentator and interviewer.
  • Like 1

I thought the coverage of both classes was great, right up until the part where they scrolled the 450 class results across the screen during the 250 heat race. :banghead:

• Like 1

Jim Holley fumbles worse than RC and Emig together, he is a nice guy but a terrible commentator and interviewer.

i don't agree at all. who cares about the stubling of words here or there? he is smooth with what he says... to me thats the best. i like him

i don't agree at all. who cares about the stubling of words here or there? he is smooth with what he says... to me thats the best. i like him

Smooth with what he says? You are full of it, he stumbles over half his words and then some.

I set my DVR to record the 450 and Lites class. Got to watch a truck race instead of Lites. :banghead:

Deleted the recording for "AMA Supercross Lites" and set both SPEED and FUEL to record "AMA Supercross Lites" SERIES. Yes it was listed on both. Somehow it was recorded the DVR.

Smooth with what he says? You are full of it, he stumbles over half his words and then some.

he knows his stuff. stubling over a word or 2 isn't a big deal. he flows with what he says... he brings up things that have happened over the years and it a moto guy. he gets excitied when he needs to but isn't giving blowies out to everyone or sounding like he is having a heart attack when something happens. i use to listen to his live stuff on the radio. he is good man.

he knows his stuff. stubling over a word or 2 isn't a big deal. he flows with what he says... he brings up things that have happened over the years and it a moto guy. he gets excitied when he needs to but isn't giving blowies out to everyone or sounding like he is having a heart attack when something happens. i use to listen to his live stuff on the radio. he is good man.

He is a good guy but a terrible commentator and interviewer, that was my point. Nothing against him but he is painfully awkward to watch.

He is a good guy but a terrible commentator and interviewer, that was my point. Nothing against him but he is painfully awkward to watch.
wow I disagree. Really painful to watch? I really feel he did great in the live stuff he did on radio.

wow I disagree. Really painful to watch? I really feel he did great in the live stuff he did on radio.

I didn't listen to him on the radio I've just seen him commentate and interview on TV. PAINFUL.

I set my DVR to record the 450 and Lites class. Got to watch a truck race instead of Lites. :banghead:

Deleted the recording for "AMA Supercross Lites" and set both SPEED and FUEL to record "AMA Supercross Lites" SERIES. Yes it was listed on both. Somehow it was recorded the DVR.

Had you actually watched the Lites, you would have seen the 450 results get rolled across the screen. Sort of ruined it for me.