Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone up for a weeks Singletrack adventure?

Anyone from California want to join me for a weeks worth of single-track in Colorado, I mean to some of the most remote and least known parts of CO.

Picture%2520043.jpg

I have made a complete description of the ride here:

Colorado Lucky Explorer

If you have not been on one of my rides before check out my last years Roulette in Washington State Video for the trip.

Maybe some want to carpool to the ride together, let's start the discussion here.

Ride will be limited to 10 riders, hope you can join us.

• Like 1

WOW - Some major pucker factor in the vid from apprx 43 minutes to the end. Looks like a plated bike is necessary as well. Quite an adventure!

from the looks of the pic looks like KTM's only ... i guess I will bring my spray can and orange mohawk!! :lol:

seriously kool invite

Do the bikes need to be plated? It seems they would have to be to go from the campground to some of the trail heads.

cant be that hard, they still have there turn signals :lol: my be it at the begining of the ride

I don't know about that, I raced every enduro last year in California and never lost a turn signal. the right turn signals take a lot of abuse.(I fall all the time)

I don't know about that, I raced every enduro last year in California and never lost a turn signal. the right turn signals take a lot of abuse.(I fall all the time)

thats a dam good record,, my first ride on my new 530 i ended up cartwheeling down a hill,

Wow, how fun, thanks everyone for the great comments. I myself am very excited about the ride. I have a lot of work into it and now many people have signed up. There are only 4 spot left so if you are wanting to join the fun you should be thinking and deciding soon. It is good to have great riders join in. And it is not all Orange, I will be riding Blue. But it is mostly Orange.

IMGP4494.JPG

Don't sign up if you are afraid of heights. Note the "Lucky Singletrack Mirror" It gone 20K miles with me!

Wow thanks everyone, the ride is full. I have closed signup.

Funny%20smiley%20faces%20cartoon%203.jpg?height=172&width=200

If you want to get on the waiting list please reply to this post with an add me to your waiting list. From my experience a lot can happen between now and the ride, some people may cancel, if the list gets long I may be able to arrange additional spots.

Sorry if you missed to ride, no one should have to miss a ride in life.

sad-face.jpg?height=189&width=200

if you want to be added to my next years email invite list, send me an email request. gpsKevin@gmail.com