Sign in to follow this  

07 YZ250 2t rear fender on 250f.

They are different. Since the exhausts are so different you will have more of a "hump" and flat part of the "F". Not positive if you can mount it or not as the holes might line up on the subframe but for sure they are different.

They are different. Since the exhausts are so different you will have more of a "hump" and flat part of the "F". Not positive if you can mount it or not as the holes might line up on the subframe but for sure they are different.

Thanks man. Yea i did look up part #'s and they were different. But then sometimes its just something stupid. At this point doesnt save me any time to order another one. And it will cost me $5-10 or so to return to ebay seller. At that point id be on the hook for like $15-20 total shipping haha. So I am just going to compare it to mine on saturday....and if it can work and not look stupid I may do it. OR re-list on ebay myself.

Ya they do switch up part #s for little things for sure. Sucks your right, you will be stuck with the shipping at almost the cost of the fender!

I think they are the same 02-12, I might be wrong

If it is the same (if it will fit my 03) I am interested.

Edited by capt justin

I think they are the same 02-12, I might be wrong

If it is the same (if it will fit my 03) I am interested.

Well possibly, but i paid 21.99 + 5.99 shipping, soo, if i need to, ill use ebay to come close to that lol. Btw its a black acerbis.

I think im going to go work on my bike saturday, so I am going to make SURE its not going to work before I do anything. Thanks tho!