Sign in to follow this  

Sidi SRS boot help?

I found a pair of gently used Sidi SRS boots for a price I can't pass up, my old boots have a tear so I figure it these will work, why not? The problem is that they are a size 9 1/2 and I know boots are all about fit so I'm not going to buy them if I have to squeeze my feet in. In shoes I can wear anywhere from a 9 1/2 to a 10 1/2 depending on the brand. In cowboy boots I wear a 9 1/2 comfortably. Also I can wear a alpinestar size 10 fine. I've heard Sidis run a little large so I think they will work but I want to be sure. Also my calves are a little bit large (they fit in a-star boots fine) so how far can the straps adjust?

Note: None of the shops around carry Sidis so I can't try them on.

Just bought a pair of Crossfires. If you have a narrow foot they should be fine. Sidi's run narrow so I had to go with one size up for my wide feet.

Mine are kind of in middle, they are usually snug, but not uncomfortable in normal width running shoes. I don't know if tech 3 boots are anything to compare to but the fit fine in size 10 t3s and I know the crossfires run a little big.

i have the srs boots also i wear a size 43 or 9.5 running shoe and the same goes for the Sidi but there are firm , one thing to remember they dont stretch at all from new to 1 year old they still the same size , most other boots seam to stretch from new these dont

I have Crossfires and they match my street shoe size, they fit so good I wear street socks. Best boots I've owned.

The thing is that they're used so no return, but in great condition, and I guess if they don't fit I could re-sell them and get my money back.

they run true to street (tennis) shoe size - but are a bit narrow. I wear a 13 tennis shoe, and the 13 sidi boots are a bit snug on my foot.

and yea, no break in stretching what so ever.

great boots - they saved a for sure ankle break last weekend had i been wearing cheap boots.

If your feet are not narrow you will not like them. I tried them in my street shoe size which is an 11 and they hurt my feet so I tried a 12 and they were still so narrow that they hurt. I ended up with gaerne sg12's and ill never buy anything else. IMO they are the best for a normal width to wide foot.

• Like 1

What do you guys this a 9 year old pair of Sidis are worth? He said that they were only ridden in for less than a year and stored for the rest.

PICS

3E23Lb3J35Q45J65Mad19c45f756c07281d37.jpg

3E33Ff3Id5N75K85Hed1940e87d934c1418d0.jpg

I personally wouldn't buy a pair of 9 year old boots. That's really old. Imagine what 9 year old boots smell like haha