2000 RM 250 fork oil

Ya, that link does suk for ya...... The real answer is 454ml of 5wt fork oil. I would put a little less than that in, and then add more through the air bleed with a syringe if you feel the forks are too soft while riding. It's easier to add oil, than to remove it.

Edited by 717 MOTORSPORTS

Ya, that link does suk for ya...... The real answer is 454ml of 5wt fork oil. I would put a little less than that in, and then add more through the air bleed with a syringe if you feel the forks are too soft while riding. It's easier to add oil, than to remove it.

Thanks. Now I don't have to wait for my service manual to show up. ?

Does anyone have the factory manual for this model? As far as I remember they are twin chamber and take up to 375cc, I used to run mine at 350-360cc to stop headshake, but this is over 10 years ago & I wouldn't want anyone setting their bike up wrongly from my rather distant memory of settings.

Does anyone have the factory manual for this model? As far as I remember they are twin chamber and take up to 375cc, I used to run mine at 350-360cc to stop headshake, but this is over 10 years ago & I wouldn't want anyone setting their bike up wrongly from my rather distant memory of settings.

You ran less oil to stop headshake???? Please explain how that works

Show us a photo of the fork, outer tube down and spring off or on. Spring off would be better.

It is a dual chamber I don't know if that is the same as a twin chamber or not but it is a dual chamber. I have already filled the inner chamber I am just looking for the amount about (cc's or the air gap) of oil for the outer chamber.

Thanks for the help everyone