Help! Clutch won't disengage on 2000 YZ80!

Alright so after numerous problems with my 80 the clutch decides to not disengage anymore. I pull the clutch in and it pulls in and doesn't go back out. My brother also has a yz80 and I have the clutch set up nearly identical to his. I've tried every amount of tension and if I put it just a tad to tight the arm on the engine doesn't go back far enough to even work properly.

I hope I'm explaining this okay and somebody can help me. I just want to ride it!

Heres a pic of the arm thing. I took a video but I'll have to put it on YouTube and post the link here. Thanks!!

Alright so after numerous problems with my 80 the clutch decides to not disengage anymore. I pull the clutch in and it pulls in and doesn't go back out. My brother also has a yz80 and I have the clutch set up nearly identical to his. I've tried every amount of tension and if I put it just a tad to tight the arm on the engine doesn't go back far enough to even work properly.

I hope I'm explaining this okay and somebody can help me. I just want to ride it!

Heres a pic of the arm thing. I took a video but I'll have to put it on YouTube and post the link here. Thanks!!

First, this is an Internet forum, not a call center. Have some patience. Bumping and cross posting aren't allowed.

It's a little hard to tell, but you appear to have an internal clutch linkage problem. But you might not, so we'll start with the cable adjustment. Using your fingers only, push the arm forward in the direction that the cable pulls it until you feel it resist you as if it has run into something inside the transmission. Then adjust the cable so that there is 3mm (1/8") of slack in it and try it. If the release arm doesn't return back to that same point so that the cable has the same slack in it, something internal is preventing it from operating correctly, and the clutch will have to be opened up and inspected.