what brand of spandex?

im about to buy a long sleeve top and long bottoms to ride year round in, to keep my knee guards from rubbing and my under protector. so what brand to go with? im not looking for cold weather gear. theres fly, msr, and answer anyone have any xp with any of these? input greatly appreciated.

thanks

EVS makes some very comfortable stuff. I'm currently using their shorts right now with no issues....

Stretch pants? Tried 'em, but every time I farted I blew my shoe off.

Just go to Target or Walmart and get whatever they sell. I've been wearing Starter brand tops for the last 2 years and they work fine (short and long sleeve). I've been meaning to pick up some bottoms, just never remember to pick some up.

Just go to Target or Walmart and get whatever they sell. I've been wearing Starter brand tops for the last 2 years and they work fine (short and long sleeve). I've been meaning to pick up some bottoms, just never remember to pick some up.

Same here. Been buying Starter at Wallyworld and it has held up and is very comfortable. I don't think it really helps in cold weather that much as I wear the long sleeve underneath my pressure suit during the summer here in AZ. ;)

I have a couple pair of Under Armor tights. The heavy Cold Gear for when it's cold and some Heat Gear for warm weather. I don't ride w/o them regardless of weather. The Heat Gear are the high end Core compression type. They really help keep my legs fresh in a long enduro. Wore them for the first time at a 2 day ISDE qualifier last year and my legs were still good at the end of day 2.

Another thumbs up for the starter stuff from wal mart. It's dirt cheap and comfortable enough that I used it to run in, getting up about to ~20 miles. No issues and the stuff lasts.

Just an FYI...you pay for what you get. With that said I have had the same Under Armour compression shorts and shirts for over 4 years.

Just an FYI...you pay for what you get. With that said I have had the same Under Armour compression shorts and shirts for over 4 years.

Then us guys buying the cheap stuff must be getting a helluva deal. I have had the same Starter gear for over three years now. That's not bad for $10.

Edited by SS109

Then us guys buying the cheap stuff must be getting a helluva deal. I have had the same Starter gear for over three years now. That's not bad for $10.

Still more agreement. Under armour sells for a lot not because of higher quality but because of the label. I won't say the starter gear (which I've also had for years) is of the same quality as under armour but I will say it's not that far off, especially when you consider price. I would, however, say that champion gear (which target and other stores sells) is about the same quality as under armour for a lot less money.

I bought a rash shirt for surfers to wear under a wet suit for $5. It has a taller collar and it's pretty comfortable. Has held up great. You can find stuff like that on the clearance rack at Big 5 sporting goods or other places. Just keep your eyes open on good deals.

I bought a rash shirt for surfers to wear under a wet suit for $5. It has a taller collar and it's pretty comfortable. Has held up great. You can find stuff like that on the clearance rack at Big 5 sporting goods or other places. Just keep your eyes open on good deals.

hmm I have a fox one just like that, maybe I could pull off that look!!