Sign in to follow this  

California Anywhere to order/purchase maps?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could order Socal (or purchase at a store etc.) OHV trail maps. Would like to have some on hand so I could learn the areas better. Using the USFS and BLM online map system is a pain so I'd prefer to have a portable map I can carry in my hydration pack. Any help would be great, thanks.

Thanks for the links Sarge! The maps are only $3 so I figure they are worth the risk, ordering one for every Socal area :D

Tree hugger central (REI) has the best maps. Topo maps that are very detailed. Of course you can't go wrong with the CTUC maps!

• Like 1

Thanks for liking my post! How have you been?

Doin good Chris. slowly getting my confidence and ride shape back after my knee injury/surgery. getting too old for injuries, lolol. call me slow poke now. ;-) hope all is good with yourself too. been a while since we hit the trails together. lookin forward to it again.

Doin good Chris. slowly getting my confidence and ride shape back after my knee injury/surgery. getting too old for injuries, lolol. call me slow poke now. ;-) hope all is good with yourself too. been a while since we hit the trails together. lookin forward to it again.

Perfect! I'm slow poke too. Just mellow trail riding for me these days.

Perfect! I'm slow poke too. Just mellow trail riding for me these days.

Where you guys at? Im in the high desert and havent really had anyone to ride with. I get jealous on the weekends when 3 or 4 DS go by my hows headed out into the desert. :/ haha might be good to hit them up one day and catch em :p

Where you guys at? Im in the high desert and havent really had anyone to ride with. I get jealous on the weekends when 3 or 4 DS go by my hows headed out into the desert. :/ haha might be good to hit them up one day and catch em :p

Ridgecrest way or Apple Valley way ? I'm always looking to ride out of the driveway... live near Slash-X.

I stopped into Kar-Tek the other day and they had two book of maps off highway roads in SoCal on he front counter. I didn't get a price but probably 20 bucks.