BC Riders headed to Desert 100 2013?

Any riders headed down to Odessa for this race or the urban assault in Monroe, WA Feb 24?

Ill be doing the Urban Assault but not the Desert 100. From the sounds of it the Big Kahuna in Kamloops will be on the same weekend.....

Bizarre.... earlier today (before reading this post) I had just learned about this race. I haven't told my wife yet, but I am going to go, pending on if I can convince one of my riding partners to come too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By suzuki2stroker
      post where your from and what type of riding you do.
      I live in Delta, BC
      ride 60% trail, and 40% track
    • By GTXR
      Common guys this thread shure isnt very acctive!! Whos still out there in the rain/mud/snow? Got a new to me crf450r two weeks ago and im iching to get her out for a blast!! I think I may be starting to annoy the neighbors? LOL. Let see some Canadian terrain and pics etc. Just putting it out there. Anyone been out in the Lower Mainland lately?
    • By TheBushWhacker
      ill be heading to peg leg in the morning if the weather is good:ride:
      you'll probably might see me riding around the open sand track, i need to practice my cornering and stuff. if you wanna join in, your welcomed to.
    • By llloyd
      I was driving up past Allison Lake between Princeton and Merritt and saw a nice little mx track there. Been googling it but can't find any information, anyone know the story?