350 Air4orce intake on 450 SXF FE

I was chattin with a few of my racer friends and they have informed me that if you are able to stretch the intake tube from the 350 in my 450 i would see decent gains across the board. even in MX action they modified a 350 intake onto the 450 for a gain. But they used a stock instead.

I have the parts on order, as well as a twin air power flow fliter kit. MAN i wish they would come up with a KN filter so i wont have to keep dealin with a messy filter

Not sure how your going to stretch your intake boot 2 inches.... MXA cut the stock 450 boot and glued it to the stock

350 boot... let us know if it works out...

im thinking of doing it too.if the airbox of the 35o fits,the moto tassinari should fit too??? or im wrong?

I was chattin with a few of my racer friends and they have informed me that if you are able to stretch the intake tube from the 350 in my 450 i would see decent gains across the board. even in MX action they modified a 350 intake onto the 450 for a gain. But they used a stock instead.

I have the parts on order, as well as a twin air power flow fliter kit. MAN i wish they would come up with a KN filter so i wont have to keep dealin with a messy filter

Do your engine a favor, keep the twin air, pass on the k&n unless you're riding it on the street only.

im thinking of doing it too.if the airbox of the 35o fits,the moto tassinari should fit too??? or im wrong?

I'll say it again... there is a 2" difference between the stock 450 boot and the 350 boot....

I am gonna see when i get it, will be posting my findings once they are realized...

Do your engine a favor, keep the twin air, pass on the k&n unless you're riding it on the street only.

Here here, I cringe every time I read this guy wanting an K & N for desert riding

really, i had the super moto upgrade on my 09, and i loved the power and my intake was perfectly clean. I had my engine screamin in seconds

I have grain type sand similar to what you find on the beach. I do not have moon dust or the super fine stuff where i ride...