350 Air4orce intake on 450 SXF FE

I was chattin with a few of my racer friends and they have informed me that if you are able to stretch the intake tube from the 350 in my 450 i would see decent gains across the board. even in MX action they modified a 350 intake onto the 450 for a gain. But they used a stock instead.

I have the parts on order, as well as a twin air power flow fliter kit. MAN i wish they would come up with a KN filter so i wont have to keep dealin with a messy filter

I was chattin with a few of my racer friends and they have informed me that if you are able to stretch the intake tube from the 350 in my 450 i would see decent gains across the board. even in MX action they modified a 350 intake onto the 450 for a gain. But they used a stock instead.

I have the parts on order, as well as a twin air power flow fliter kit. MAN i wish they would come up with a KN filter so i wont have to keep dealin with a messy filter

Do your engine a favor, keep the twin air, pass on the k&n unless you're riding it on the street only.