Finnish rider Eeli Takatalo to race 2013 Nationals on Munn Racing KTM

...and he is also bringing Yoko back to USA. This is awesome news, the whole Finnish mx community is super excited about this. Check him out!

Who else thinks he looks like Biff Tannen?

I predict he'll be finnished in no time. :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KTMRider4Life
      KTM has held a unique record in 250SX since 2011—it’s the only brand to have won in every season. Kawasaki did not win in '15, Honda did not win in '17 (and so far, it has not done so this season), Yamaha had no wins in '13, and Suzuki did not have any in '11 nor between 2014-'17, while Husqvarna did not get any wins between '11 and '15. This consistency also yielded KTM's 40th victory in the 125/250 supercross classes, thanks to Jordon Smith's first win in 2018 at last Saturday night's Daytona SX. The Austrian KTM got its first triumph in small-bore supercross back in 2001, with the South African Grant Langston. The most successful KTM winner is Marvin Musquin, who won 11 times. So far, KTM has collected 22 wins in the West Region, while Smith's win was KTM's 18th victory in the East Region. KTM also took its second Daytona victory; Musquin got the first one in '15.
    • By Havingfun
      Have an old book sitting on the shelf and thought I up load some picts.  Waiting for the smoker to do its thing so have some time to kill.  
      I got this from my so called stepdad, he had a type setting company and I am not sure how/why he acquired it.  I will ask him next time I see him.  Not sure if he did any editing, or it was just a gift to him.  I believe this was done for a Italian mfg, not sure.  Anyway, some cool picts bring back mems.  Excuse the camera it is not the best, most are painful to look at so will only upload a few.

• By Slicing-Air
      I'm sure some of you have already seen him wearing this kitten stuff but I though It was just on the back of his helmet.   Guess thor persuaded him (or paid him) to put this stuff on.  Or Muskrat is a just a weird guy. 
    • By jetfuel
      Around 1:50 EST