Sign in to follow this  

Sidi Crossfire SRS or Alpinestars Tech 10?

Sidi Crossfire SRS or Alpinestars Tech 10?

Which would you choose. Please no more options! :)

Thanks

Depends on there fit, if you can try both on and see which one fits better. I've heard both are great, but the only thing about the t10s is the sole wears fairly quick and the buckles sometimes break easily. Bad about sides is they have a narrow toe box, but you could just order a larger size.

I would get the Sidi Crossfire. I have both Tech 8 and Sidi Crossfires, I haven't worn my Tech's in 1.5 years because the Sidi Crossfires are so comfortable.

I also have the tech 8. they need replacement and I'm not sure about the tech 10.

I always felt the tech 8 were too stiff and never really felt comfortable with them.

From all the reviews I've seen, the sidi look like the best option in terms of performance and comfort.

Does it come with enduro replacement soles or is it an extra?

Thanks

Different soles are extra. I think about 40 bucks plus the screws if you need them. I prefer the Sidi over the T-10. Personal choice though. The Sidi's just seem to feel natural in about 30 minuets, where the T-10 seems to take about a month to feel decent.

Sidi no question, but I would go with the TA as I prefer the normal sole. I love mine, truly high quality, made in Italy. I used to be an AStars guy but my last pair completely fell apart and that's when I learned they are now made in China.