Sign in to follow this  

2013 KTM 150SX or 2013 Honda CRF250R

I will soon be purchasing a new bike either a 2013 KTM 150SX or 2013 Honda CRF250R.I was wondering what would you choose and why? I will be using this bike for motocross (once in awhile i'll attend a race).I will be riding in all types of terrain, sand,hard packed,loamy conditions. I'm 5'9" and my weight averages between 140 and 145 lbs without my mx gear on. I'm a vet B rider.Most of my friends ride 450's.The tracks we ride on are from small tight tracks to large wide open tracks. Thanks for any advice or opinions.

Edited by motox517

I vote for the CRF. I know people love the 2strokes and that is cool (and all preference) but I feel like more often than not, the newer 250Fs are the best bikes as a do-it-all bike. It seems to me that they are just so easy to ride fast, they don't wear you out but at the same time, you don't have to over-ride the bike to go fast/have fun on it. Like I said, some people love the 2strokes for that reason. For me, I came to a point where I liked how smooth I was on my 250fs, that I no longer have a 125. 1 plus of the 150 though is simplicity / slightly lower operating cost. But for an ocverall what to buy decision, I'd get the CRF every time.