Confusion with fork oil marks

I had my fork serviced for the first time. (KLX 250s '09 )

Put Motul fork oil light 5W, acourding to Motul recommendation for my bike. Everything looked fine during the test ride, but later I noticed that there is no change in stiffness after turning the clicking screw. Ok. it could be some mistake in assembling, but before any action I did a little research about fork oils and find something confusnig.

There are different marks for viscosity: W, wt, cSt

Kawaski manual says: KHL 15-10 (kayaba 01) or equivalent. But what specifications has KHL 15-10?

There is a list tht says: KHL 15-10 = 15,3 cSt

Motorex 2,5 = 15.2 cSt

Motul 2,5 = 15 cSt

Motul ( and some others ) recommend w5 wich is 18cSt !?

http://www.transmoto...���������������

What should I do? Is my problem with suspension adjustment in connection with wrong oil or wrong assembling,or bought ?

Edited by arlak

well the Motul oil you used the table says is the same spec with what kawi recomments 15cst so it looks like you made the right choice on the oil part!!

other than that i dont no if you can have more specs from the manufuctures or really need to.....maybe the viscocity index

but since you choosed a good quality oil, which is been commonly accepted by many rider and you are happy as well with the ride!!.....

i would go back in the fork to check for assembly!!!???

how many clicks did you try turning for closing?

well the Motul oil you used the table says is the same spec with what kawi recomments 15cst so it looks like you made the right choice on the oil part!!

other than that i dont no if you can have more specs from the manufuctures or really need to.....maybe the viscocity index

but since you choosed a good quality oil, which is been commonly accepted by many rider and you are happy as well with the ride!!.....

i would go back in the fork to check for assembly!!!???

how many clicks did you try turning for closing?

I have used, what Motul recommends, 5w, wich is 18 cst. Kawi recommends 15,3 cst.

That's what's confusing me.

It really doesn't make a big diferrence the problem lies elsewhere