yz125 spring rate reccomendations.

I tried race tech and factory connections and their reccomendations were a little different. Im riding a 06 yz125 stock valving racing 200A class at gncc and riding some motox here and there. I weigh 220 without gear 6' 3.1 gallon oversize tank. What rates do you think I should be going with. Race tech says .492 and 5.28 while race tech says .46-.48 and 5.6-5.8. The rear seems like way to much difference between the two too me.

talked to rg3 today and they are saying .45 and 5.1. So Im thinking .49 for the front since that seems to be the most common answer but I have no idea about the rear since im getting responses from 5.1 to 6. Any other opinions?

I use a 4.6kg on mine at 140lbs and it gives me roughly 100/35 sag. I find that every .1kg is roughly needed for every 10lbs added for rider weight. That would put you around 5.4. Racetech uses .08kg for every 10lbs added for rider weight. Anything between a 5.3 and a 5.5 should work out to decent sag numbers. Personally, I like a little more static sag so that's why I like the 10lbs per .1kg.

Edited by kan3