would you consider bubba a veteran of motocross?

jimmy is a "veteran" due to the time he's been in the sport to me, but he didn't turn out to be a "successful" veteran.

so would you consider kdub one? i mean james has more wins/ and championships than kdub. you're ridiculous with this crap. could he have won more? yes but he is the highest paid guy on the starting line and arguably in the history of sx. he is 3rd in the all time sx wins. he has 7 national titles since becoming pro. 2 de nation wins, a perfect season in mx. he beat Ricky Carmichael!!! if that isn't successful then i don't know what is???? you can not like him and say he is cocky or this and that but to say he isn't successful is just plain dumb.
  • Like 7

jimmy is a "veteran" due to the time he's been in the sport to me, but he didn't turn out to be a "successful" veteran.

I have to agree with TDoshi and you are full of crap. It is very dumb to say that the guy with all those wins and championships and money isn't successful.

• Like 1

"but he didn't turn out to be "successful" AS A veteran."

That's better. Great Racer 5 years ago and extremely successful. Last 4-5 years not so much.

• Like 2

I believe the question was, is he a veteran? YES

Is he a success? YES

Has he been successful the last few years? NO

I'm not a fan but I'd rather see him compete. I'm glad he is competing this year even thought he isn't doing as well as some would like.

I have said it before on here, I think he is burned out. Hopefully he has set aside some cash for retirement.

• Like 2

I believe the question was, is he a veteran? YES

Is he a success? YES

Has he been successful the last few years? NO

I'm not a fan but I'd rather see him compete. I'm glad he is competing this year even thought he isn't doing as well as some would like.

I have said it before on here, I think he is burned out. Hopefully he has set aside some cash for retirement.

He ain't burned out, he was all hopped up ready to go. James, in my view, is one of those guys that is ready to go till something takes the wind out of his sails & it is hard for him to find it again. That would be more typical of being human
  • Like 1

so would you consider kdub one?

Sure. See, glitz, glam, and the *hot* product (which jimmy has been) always shows the problem of depth of field. Kdub completely has had a 'successful' career, he also never quit. (not once, not twice, not thrice, not (whatever four, five, six, and seven is). So yes, there is no comparison to jimmy and kdub, end of story. How come doshi you can't comprehend this?

I have to agree with TDoshi and you are full of crap. It is very dumb to say that the guy with all those wins and championships and money isn't successful.

I'll buy that. Except. What's the long run total? Now, the stats support my view.

Sure. See, glitz, glam, and the *hot* product (which jimmy has been) always shows the problem of depth of field. Kdub completely has had a 'successful' career, he also never quit. (not once, not twice, not thrice, not (whatever four, five, six, and seven is). So yes, there is no comparison to jimmy and kdub, end of story. How come doshi you can't comprehend this?

because you’re talking complete stupidity. so these guys are racing for second? i love kdub! i think he has had a very successful career even coming in second for how long. fans love him. but last time i checked they are racing for wins and championships. james makes more than anyone else lining up and has for years. dude has won everything out there. so how is that not successful? You’re hurt that he hasn’t won as much as you want him to but that doesn’t make him not successful! Why is it that you don’t see that? Even your fellow js haters agree with me!

• Like 3

because you’re talking complete stupidity. so these guys are racing for second? i love kdub! i think he has had a very successful career even coming in second for how long. fans love him. but last time i checked they are racing for wins and championships. james makes more than anyone else lining up and has for years. dude has won everything out there. so how is that not successful? You’re hurt that he hasn’t won as much as you want him to but that doesn’t make him not successful! Why is it that you don’t see that? Even your fellow js haters agree with me!

It's so funny how the biggest haters seem to have been his biggest fan at one point.. all upset because things didn't continue the way they once were.. true fans stick it out.. if JS starts winning again i bet a few create a new name and jump on the band wagon