BROtocross A2 Breakdown

Supercross

A2 For A$^holes

Pre-race: Now James has the flu on top of his torn but entirely functional ACL. Heard he also has HIV, AIDS, cancer, and 3 prosthetic limbs. Champion

Holeshot: Jake Weimer. He still exists.

Lap 1: Barcia cases the funk out of a trip in the rhythm section. Foreshadowing happens in real life sometimes.

Lap 2: Reed making moves on Villopoto. But this is 2013, so that’s weird.

Lap 3: Barcia basically tries the triple in reverse and cases it so bad his great grandchildren won’t have teeth.

Lap 4: Canard and Millsaps leading again. 2012 must have just been the special kid of the decade.

Lap 5: Villopoto into 2nd around the outside of Millsaps in turn 1. Even though everyone is making passes there, it is a disgusting spot to make that sort of move.

Lap 6: Villopoto squares up Canard as they come across the start, the other spot where everyone is making passes.

Lap 7: Pretty sure that Ralph just memorizes 3 facts before every race and just peppers them in different orders throughout the night.

Lap 12: When coverage isn’t live, we miss 5 laps due to deodorant and erectile dysfunction commercials, the silent killers of moto BROs.

Lap 14: Reed is all over Millsaps now. He probably purchased baby cancelling headphones so the rugrats can’t kill his flow anymore.

Lap 15: Davi has learned, he’s covering the outside of turn 1 now. But Reed just passed him on the inside. The funk is going on here?

Lap 15 (cont’d): Davi back around Reed. Red plate don’t give a funk.

Lap 16: Dungey just now passing Short for 6th. Aggression is not in his contract though.

Lap 18: Villopoto crushing everyone now. The others better stomp out this fire quick.

Lap 18 (cont’d): Joey Millsaps loses it in the slick start straight turn. Reed into 3rd.

Lap 19: Ralph again mentioning how Morais “literally dropped from the sky” on Canard. That was one of the 3 facts for the night, for sure.

Finish: Villopoto, all day long.

Best one yet this year lmao

this one was pretty good, loved laps 15 -16 ahahaha

I love Brotocross. I want to know the rest of the story where Tony Alessi call the guy up and threatened him, then splashed all his real info all over the web, his phone number, his address. I think it is on vital buried, I should try to search it

I love Brotocross. I want to know the rest of the story where Tony Alessi call the guy up and threatened him, then splashed all his real info all over the web, his phone number, his address. I think it is on vital buried, I should try to search it

Wait what are you talking about?

BAM: http://brotocross.co...th-tony-alessi/

For anyone that wants to read. On vital some said Tony already retaliated by outing the guy but I have no idea

Edited by Sabeen

On that last link, anyone see the comment? Guy just posted tony alessi's number. Who wants to try it?

wow..

Good research.... crazy i just stumbled across brotocross about 6 months ago but i love it...the guy is spot on and very funny

On that last link, anyone see the comment? Guy just posted tony alessi's number. Who wants to try it?

bet its disconnected try it though tell tony he is a d bag

He talks about this on the pulp show. There is actually more to this story. He met tony and it went further, and apparently some of the quad turds where looking to kill him. KInda funny! ITS WORDS PEOPLE get over it! Don't do douchy things and people wont hate you! TONY YOU'RE A IDIOT! 100% agree with brotocross on his feelings of you! AS DOES EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!

Edited by T-Doshi9

He talks about this on the pulp show. There is actually more to this story. He met tony and it went further, and apparently some of the quad turds where looking to kill him. KInda funny! ITS WORDS PEOPLE get over it! Don't do duchy things and people wont hate you! TONY YOU'RE A IDIOT! 100% agree with brotocross on his feelings of you! AS DOES EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!

Quad turds just show how intelligent they are every chance they get don't they?

WTH is a"duchy" thing?

Lap 7 & 19, funny stuff...

Yes please find that and why Tony did it. I'll bet those guys can really get Tony's goat. :lol:
you'd be a hero if you could find it on vital!

BAM: http://brotocross.co...th-tony-alessi/

For anyone that wants to read. On vital some said Tony already retaliated by outing the guy but I have no idea

so how do you feel about him doing that?

so how do you feel about him doing that?

I think a bunch of us should band together and use Tony's phone number to play a prank on him.... I'll think Sabeen should come up with the prank. Who is in?

I think a bunch of us should band together and use Tony's phone number to play a prank on him.... I'll think Sabeen should come up with the prank. Who is in?

100% bet he changed it!

well i stand corrected! it acutally is still his number...

Edited by T-Doshi9

100% bet he changed it!

well i stand corrected! it acutally is still his number...

Did you give him a call?

Sabeen is plotting what to do. Homeboys on it!