Sign in to follow this  

Bike Graphic Templates?

First off, I've searched this on here, but I haven't come up with much.

Ok so I would really like to be able to find some bike templates for free, or fairly cheap. I'm not sure if this is something I'm going to be interested in for years, or something I'll mess around with for a couple day and decide it's not for me, so I don't want to spend a whole lot. Of course they'd need to be in .eps .pdf or another vector format. I'd really appreciate if someone could help, I know this place, but they're $35. I know there has to be a place out there with these templates, I see so many small companies that have graphics for all bikes and they have to get the templates from somewhere. Or even if someone on here has one they could let me use. Any help on this would be appreciated. Hope you can come up with something!

have seen them for sale .... maybe google motorcycle graphics template?

its easier for the graphics companies pay $1000's for them.

Someone had to work to make them.....time, computer, program and knowledge does not come free.... its their job and how they make a living. $35 is a deal!

Edited by lumpy790

Hey cr250-182, I have three bikes i need custom graphics for. Yz450, wr450, klx300r. Let me know when your ready to go. These graphics will be different to say the least..

Hey cr250-182, I have three bikes i need custom graphics for. Yz450, wr450, klx300r. Let me know when your ready to go. These graphics will be different to say the least..
I wouldn't say I'm in the businesses of graphics yet, I'm just kind of working on starting. I'm new to this and will have a lot to learn.

Yes. Individually they average around $35-45ea singular, it seems. There are a lot of places that are getting into this business. For the most part, unless someone is willing to give you templates for free, you will have to make them yourself or pay for a package (or singular of certain models you want).

• Like 1