Sign in to follow this  

Supercross AA & JS7

Not that AA, American Airlines had a piece on James. Alright article totally for people who have no idea WTH MX is. I was LOL when they said he is still going to go for 72 wins :lol: :lol:

http://hub.aa.com/en/aw/born-to-ride

Edited by Sabeen
  • Like 1

Aside from being the most successful black guy in the sport, what has he done to "change" the face of motocross?

Edited by originalmonk
  • Like 3

what has he done to "change" the face of motocross?

Nuthin', same hype, baseless. story- "Stewart has a chance to finish his career as the most accomplished motorcycle racer ever..." Huh? The guy has "3." Wasn't there some chubby little red headed kid that has "15"? Long way to "15" and "72" to become "..the most accomplished motorcycle racer ever." what garbage.... good thing the aa editor wasn't an sx or mx fan.

Edited by JBBR
  • Like 3

Aside from being the most successful black guy in the sport, what has he done to "change" the face of motocross?

Give him his due... Not many riders have such an impact on the way racers actually ride the bike. JS7 had that sort of impact....

Edited by Blutarsky
  • Like 1

"I’m different than other riders because I always have the mentality that I can do anything on the racetrack.” And that right there might just be the single reason he's always killing himself to death.

• Like 5

"I’m different than other riders because I always have the mentality that I can do anything on the racetrack.” And that right there might just be the single reason he's always killing himself to death.

That last sentence is mind blowing at 5am. :thumbsup: The JS statement you posted though is right up there with RV's "I ride the edge without crashing" :lol: :lol:

Are you guys really so bias you can't see how he has changed motocross? Go watch the new guys ride or go to an amatuer national and notice the influence he's had on riding style.

Are you guys really so bias you can't see how he has changed motocross? Go watch the new guys ride or go to an amatuer national and notice the influence he's had on riding style.

Have noticed that the crashes are now more spectacular than ever

Great job James :lol:

• Like 5

What does that have to do with any of the ways we make fun of him or his statement that he is still going for 72 wins? Are you so blinded by your pompous jackassery you lack basic reading comprehension, insider? Try to at the minimum at least insult us with relevance. I know it's hard but you can do it :thumbsup: If you wanna keep sticking your nose in to tell everyone how wrong they are & how much you know, at least get the basics down. Mmmmmm k?
  • Like 5

I wasn't being bias, I was just asking a question.....

So the answer is the "bubba scrub".....I don't think that changed the face of motocross, but maybe I'm wrong!?

• Like 3

So the answer is the "bubba scrub".....I don't think that changed the face of motocross, but maybe I'm wrong!?

No, you are. He will be along to tell how in a minute...........
  • Like 3

The Bubba scrub...What a pile. I had a training video from Broc Glover explaining the scrub years before Bubba was even born. He hardly invented anything. He merely took what was already out there and made the next progression in the technique. It got tagged the Bubba scrub because they wanted to make everything about him special and unique.

• Like 2

It got tagged the Bubba scrub because they wanted to make everything about him special and unique.

He is special and unique

Name another racer that has been able to drain millions out of the industry with so much couch time

• Like 3

He is special and unique

Name another racer that has been able to drain millions out of the industry with so much couch time

Ronnie Mac?

• Like 3

Travis Pastrana?

When Travis knew his time was done he moved on

Bubba won't do that until he is forced to move on

• Like 1

Sometimes you need to step away to see whats in front of you. I can assure you, he has brought a lot of people to the sport that would most likely not be. I would say him and travis have brought the sport to more people than anyone else. What other rider had ther deal on ESPN???