Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed and the forks

Also, one of the announcers (don't remember which one) said that he was running springs.

Ummm thats not what he said. Said " went back to last years stuff". If i remember correct. The air fork is a bust its a fad

http://www.pulpmx.co...is-sx-pulpcasts

He said he went back to last years suspension, but then says last years settings. (Australia not US SX)

Also photos from the weekend show the air fork stickers. Why would he run them with a spring fork. Before the conspiracies come into play, he makes no mention of running a spring front end and he usually says it how it is.

(After looking at pics and stuff, I really don't know. It really looks like air forks to me tho.)

EDIT: Then again, I just read a column by Jason Thomas and he said Chad ran a Coil spring fork. I guess he'd know, being close to Chad.

Edited by mictheaussie

http://www.pulpmx.co...is-sx-pulpcasts

He said he went back to last years suspension, but then says last years settings. (Australia not US SX)

Also photos from the weekend show the air fork stickers. Why would he run them with a spring fork. Before the conspiracies come into play, he makes no mention of running a spring front end and he usually says it how it is.

(After looking at pics and stuff, I really don't know. It really looks like air forks to me tho.)

EDIT: Then again, I just read a column by Jason Thomas and he said Chad ran a Coil spring fork. I guess he'd know, being close to Chad.

he flat out said "last years stuff" on the race. i haven't listened to the rest but the smile he had on his face when he said it i think speaks volumes as to what he had on the bike. almost like "i told you so" look to him.
  • Like 3

he flat out said "last years stuff" on the race. i haven't listened to the rest but the smile he had on his face when he said it i think speaks volumes as to what he had on the bike. almost like "i told you so" look to him.

Thats exactly how I think 99% of the fans took it.
  • Like 1