Sign in to follow this  

Slanted Bike Stand (PIC): Where to Buy?

I was just about to buy a stand wedge, given the frame on my CRF250X is slightly slanted (I read that many frames nowadays have a slight sland to them?). I then saw that ProCircuit made a slanted stand at one time. They don't have it on the website, so probably going to have to call them, but I can't find any out there after spending some time searching the major online retailers.

Every see these slanted stands and know where to buy them?

slanted-pro-circuit-stand_zps48074017.png

I'm sure the one in the picture is custom made. If pro circuit does make them, I bet they will not be cheap! You might possibly just be able to add a plastic wedge to a stand that you already have to give the same effect.

Edit: I somehow missed the first part of you post about the wedge, I think it would be your best bet instead of buying a new stand

Edited by CR250_182

I'm sure the one in the picture is custom made. If pro circuit does make them, I bet they will not be cheap! You might possibly just be able to add a plastic wedge to a stand that you already have to give the same effect.

Edit: I somehow missed the first part of you post about the wedge, I think it would be your best bet instead of buying a new stand

You are probably right on the custom work.

I need a new stand to throw in the back of the truck and take with me...only have a lift stand in the garage and overkill taking it on the road. :)

• Like 1

You are probably right on the custom work.

I need a new stand to throw in the back of the truck and take with me...only have a lift stand in the garage and overkill taking it on the road. :)

Like monk said, Matrix makes a really good stand, but they aren't cheap either. There is also a TT member on here who is making stands, but I believe they're around $160 or so. He makes them himself so you might be able to have him do it at a certain angle.

Like monk said, Matrix makes a really good stand, but they aren't cheap either. There is also a TT member on here who is making stands, but I believe they're around $160 or so. He makes them himself so you might be able to have him do it at a certain angle.

I see matrix also makes a wedge for their stands, but I am yet to find the angled/slanted frames from them....just going to 'wedge it' for now, I guess.

Thanks, guys.

I see matrix also makes a wedge for their stands, but I am yet to find the angled/slanted frames from them....just going to 'wedge it' for now, I guess.

Thanks, guys.

give my buddy a call or text on the matrix stand and wedge. he will get you exactly what you need with no hassle. http://www.rnbracing.com/