Sign in to follow this  

differences in 2012 and 2013 350sx-f?

Do the shrouds off the 13 fit the 12? it all the tail section (fender/sideplates) plastic them same? Will the 2013 ft fender and number plate fit right up too?

2013 Front fender won't fit on the 2012 triple clamps, the mounting holes are different. All the other plastic fits fine though.

Wmr makes a bracket to make the 2013 front fender and number plate fit but it's $70. I would just look at the pictures of it and make one, not much too it really.

is there anyone that makes replacement plastic for the 2013 yet? ktm wants 90 bucks for both shrouds....

is there anyone that makes replacement plastic for the 2013 yet? ktm wants 90 bucks for both shrouds....

polisport does

racetech for europe ,in the usa it is makplast or macplast . super quality and fitting and they also deliver the airfilterbox .

racetech for europe ,in the usa it is makplast or macplast . super quality and fitting and they also deliver the airfilterbox .

look at racetech.it

Can the '11/'12 be made to run like a '13/'14? i know the hp difference is big.

Is it a matter of swapping out some cams, ECU and a pipe?

Please post some links to hot '11 and '12s so that I can see the results. The used price difference is at least $1,000 - $2,000 and there are many more '11s and '12s to choose from.

The '13 and up is also way better when it comes to the engine internals in terms of reliability. The bridge boxed piston and the rod's plain bearing have double the service intervall of the '12.

I think it is worth looking for a '13 model. If you choose an '11 or '12 I would go with a big bore kit. I think it is the best bang for the buck.