Sign in to follow this  

My 2011 450 build.

I'm looking into the whole black cover thing too. I've read good and bad reviews. Idk, I'll probably leave it stock til I wear it down and it looks like crap, Then I'll sandblast it and take it to someone to powder coat it. I've read the powder coating wears off fast, anyone heard about anodizing? I mean, It'd be 35 bucks to powder coat, so it's pretty cheap if it wore off fast so I could re-sand blast it and just polish it.

so close yet so far. waiting on some more parts to come in and my custom sprocket. I love how it looks so far.

1360112259762.jpg

1360112280320.jpg

1360112308480.jpg

1360112331063.jpg

1360112364630.jpg

• Like 1

so sick.

I like red, but i cant wait to see how this ends!

18424b7e-2c81-4b7e-8347-6776bfb0df5a.jpg?v=20121012155656

sick bike tho, What do you have in mind for the graphics

so close yet so far. waiting on some more parts to come in and my custom sprocket. I love how it looks so far.

Yea, looks sick! Not a huge fan of the number font, but it's not my bike lol.

I made those last year for the end of the year. I have a graphics kit oon the way

Backgrounds? Or graphics? Keep stock graphics! haha! I'm hoping to get a 250 this weekend and I'm trying to figure out what backgrounds I'll get. I might go just plain white on black, because the black on white is sorta lame and other styles are around 70 bucks. Anyways, POST PICS!!!! :)

Lol I made the numbers. I'm getting the full graphic kit. I went with white back ground and black numbers to keep as much white as possible.

Edited by evil450

Lol I made the numbers. I'm getting the full graphic kit. I went with white back ground and black numbers to keep as much white as possible.

What I meant to say was, I love those numbers!!! ;) I'm kinda a neat freak when it comes to my bike....my room, not so much. But I can't stand black boot marks and scuffs on the white backgrounds. That's why I'm giving the white on black a go. I used to litterally devote 2 hours every sunday to get out the plastic polish and try to get em off, as well as lubing the chain, tightening if needed, check air pressure, adjust the levers, wash it, oil change, clean the air filter, etc. And If I can save some time and not have to clean the plastics, it'd be nice. :D

Lol your like me after every few rides I strip it down clean it oil/grease everything oil change every 4hrs. Air filter every ride. Engine and electrical get fine cleaned with brushes.. and I'm a sucker for white lol but my fox instincts don't really leave black marks.

Hey guys finally got the graphics now I need some help deciding which seat cover to go with. Please let mn knits which you guys like.

1361849936299.jpg

1361849982354.jpg

1361850000995.jpg

1361850020851.jpg

1361850040961.jpg

1361850059332.jpg

1361850076290.jpg

1361850103379.jpg

1361850144726.jpg

If you are going to post pictures of your bike in your house, you should clean your house prior to taking the pictures. Just an observation.

• Like 1

What's not clean the table im using as my work bench. If you got nothing bike related to say go cry somewhere else lol

What's not clean the table im using as my work bench. If you got nothing bike related to say go cry somewhere else lol

He just said what everyone else was thinking, I'm sure......

Just sayin....

Or, maybe we're just jealous that we can't pull our bike in our living room to work on it...... :thinking:

Beyond that, nice build!

Edited by DrFeelGood

I wish I had a work shop at home so I didn't have to (my gf wishes the same thing lol) and my dads shop where it usually goes is to far during the winter.