Leaving the 175 and going for the te125

For the last couple of years I have been riding a Yamaha DT175 (RT180). It has been a great bike to gain experience in and it is as reliable as a wood burning stove. At the end of last year, I was looking into getting a new bike and started out with big bore two strokes. After test riding some of them, I found them too brutal in the bush, as I ride technical single trail. Yes, the torque is lovely at some times but after 5 hours of riding, it is actually a burden. As a result, I did not pull the trigger on either the te300 or wr250 which were my main choices. After watching the local GasGas races, I saw that the first 4 positions were held by Husaberg riders, and all in 125's. This made me consider the smallest of the husaberg lineup. I just finished a 1 day enduro on one of these bikes and frankly, I'm in love. There is good low end, never forgetting it is still a 125 and when on the pipe it is just mental. It has much more usable power than the 250's and 300's and that is why I have decided to pull the trigger. If there are any exc 125/200 or te 125 owners, any feedback on setting the bike up will be immensely appreciated. Any thoughts on the 125's?

I wish the TE125 was imported to the US. I like my TE250, but feels a little big compared to my old '09 WR125.

I nearly got a 2012 wr125 as everyone I talked to raved about it.