TTR-125 L a good starter bike...?

ya i dont think ill invest much money into it but that i am looking for a good deal on 2002-2003 TTR 125 L. the 2004 model isnt gonna show up for a good price for sure but i am looking at a few bike shops...

But since yall know what ur talkn about give me some good price ranges to look for...and condition of bike for the price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 13 years later...

I'm gonna get a ttr 125L from a guy locally and he's only asking for $1250 for it that's a pretty darn good price to me. I asked him about any updates on it he said he put a new fuel valve, new carb kit and a new battery. I also asked him what year was it and he told me it was 2010!!! I'm really looking forward into this bike. ( it's also electric start). I'm 5'7 and I weight 137lb i wouldn't be surprised to look quite funny on it. I learned how to ride from a ttr 230 which was pretty scary to me the ttr 230 is not a bad bike but I liked something smaller and quite fast and light. For when I have go to trails. Also this is my first bike.

10 hours ago, Marvyn said:

I'm gonna get a ttr 125L from a guy locally and he's only asking for $1250 for it that's a pretty darn good price to me. I asked him about any updates on it he said he put a new fuel valve, new carb kit and a new battery. I also asked him what year was it and he told me it was 2010!!! I'm really looking forward into this bike. ( it's also electric start). I'm 5'7 and I weight 137lb i wouldn't be surprised to look quite funny on it. I learned how to ride from a ttr 230 which was pretty scary to me the ttr 230 is not a bad bike but I liked something smaller and quite fast and light. For when I have go to trails. Also this is my first bike.

This post is from 2003. This kid is 29 right now.  :ride:

• 1 month later...